Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post your biggest transactions on Mabinogi here :0

IDEASnoneHAVEIDEASnoneHAVE
Mabinogi Rep: 900
in General Chat
Hiyaaa. I just spent 1.5 mil repairing ALL of my gear at 98%. What is the biggest transaction you've ever done? :0
jia6d1

Comments

• FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gold-wise or NX-wise? When I clicked this, I thought it would be the latter and braced myself for the worst.
    ImaizumiBlissfulkillVimi
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 16, 2018

seems like you can't edit into an img due to it being a long wall of link text, but I did this for you:
    RZ7j9Om.png

Does it count for buying things off a shop? Cause if so, 21m <<
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Are you talking transactions with NPC's or players?
  • OrkaneOrkane
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,365
    You probably shouldn't multi-point repair unless it's at 100%. From what I understand, multi-point repair odds are calculated as a string of 1 point repairs except you can't bless the item if it happens to fail, meaning that every point after that uses the unblessed repair rate.
    courtneyyClovis15ImaizumiBronzebreakRhey
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Orkane wrote: »
    You probably shouldn't multi-point repair unless it's at 100%. From what I understand, multi-point repair odds are calculated as a string of 1 point repairs except you can't bless the item if it happens to fail, meaning that every point after that uses the unblessed repair rate.

Yeppers, that's correct. It's why I use the 100% when I do multi-point repairs.
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    To an NPC?

Lezarro: 1m, the annoying Gold Certificate (I have 12 Grandmasters right now).

To another Player?

30m for the Fluffy Fox Tail (and nothing else comes even vaguely close)
  • courtneyycourtneyy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,435
    Orkane wrote: »

If I could like your post 10 more times I would.

In all my years playing Mabi, I never even realized this. Thank you for sharing this tidbit of info. No wonder when I do full repairs it seems to break more than 1 point more frequently. I had no idea.

• violetkittvioletkitt
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,670
    Another Player : 55 mil for fox Tail
    From Nexon: 150 Nx for Sword Art Online Gacha
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    For me it's...

Another player: 4mil (was a pair of wings). Though I did a straight trade (item for an item) for a tail, which normally sells in-game for a lot more.
    From Nexon: Think it was about 350 NX or so (was the summoning urns with the Demi-God Outfits, etc... in it)
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    uh for me it's probably like 50k nx on the 8th anniversary bundle, or maybe the gold pet suppliment boxes at christmas And I sold my celtic chain for 95m, bought a bhafel hunter/huntress for 110m
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    For another player about 13m for the Astrologer Outfit when it just came out I think? I forget the exact value, but it was around 12-15m.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    30 Million gold for an Eluned Pitch Black Uniform.
  • FreakoutcastFreakoutcast
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    40m for Yui support puppet.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Transaction? Sold a Black Dragon Heart for 40m.
  • ShouKShouK
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,735
    I think mine was buying a bhafel hunter+huntress pair for 70m. For sold items, a dropped celtic howling for 50m iirc
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    My biggest splurge was on that anniversary box that had fergy hammers.(Like close to 600k+ NX)

Ingame wise my biggest tally of one item type was around 200m+ of reforges.(Back when I was a reforge addict)
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited May 19, 2018
    Spent 35m for black angel wings. (When they were rare) :^)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Rhey won this, or rather lost, depending on how you view it.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    In the beginning of the game....when G1 was out for Premium service only and there was only Ciar Dungeon to really do...….I probably was giving about 30 Mil total to my siblings because there was nothing to do with the money, but they spent it like water. I still fork out a few 5 mil checks here and there to them....I lost track of how much I gave away lol but it's a lot.

NX wise, I'm more of a free player person so the most I spent was $80-ish for a years worth of service

I think the worse part of it is to buy a computer that can play the game because most players use outdated computers/OS's so I had to go nearly a year or so without a computer to play Mabi...So about $1000?

And people wonder why Maplestory is their biggest profit across all regions. =.=
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    In the beginning of the game....when G1 was out for Premium service only and there was only Ciar Dungeon to really do...….I probably was giving about 30 Mil total to my siblings because there was nothing to do with the money, but they spent it like water. I still fork out a few 5 mil checks here and there to them....I lost track of how much I gave away lol but it's a lot.

NX wise, I'm more of a free player person so the most I spent was $80-ish for a years worth of service

I think the worse part of it is to buy a computer that can play the game because most players use outdated computers/OS's so I had to go nearly a year or so without a computer to play Mabi...So about $1000?

And people wonder why Maplestory is their biggest profit across all regions. =.=

It's because their cash shop is super p2w even compared to mabi, and larger player base ofc

Also not to point fingers, but I doubt around g1 time you had 30m, unless you're talking over the course of a few years.