Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Re:ZERO Crossover In Mabinogi Japan

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    FMA is an outdated event now. It's no different than wanting the Nekojima event. It has been so long that it has lost overall relevance to the current Mabinogi.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited May 15, 2018
    I'm just hoping for dyeable Rem/Ram's outfits with a nice animation. I'm into it. Felt's first outfit/ Priscilla's outfit would be cool but they're kinda minor characters. Incredibly disinterested in Emilia lol.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    FMA is an outdated event now. It's no different than wanting the Nekojima event. It has been so long that it has lost overall relevance to the current Mabinogi.

Make it a part of "Alchemy_Revamp" update. Alchemy will be relevant again + a gud collab. 2 birds with one stone. There's always the reskin/re-write the script thing to avoid licensing fees. Like with the Ao no Hana Crossover.

tenor.gif?itemid=5674530
    Darkpixie99
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    I'm 100% sure this crossover will be all gacha. Might forgive if they would sell Puck in Cash Shop or make Shuffle Gacha with outfit bags. Utawarerumono was saved because of those.

That's what every Cross over has been with the exception of the SAO Crossover.

Hatsune Miku wasn't full Gacha. You could buy the items needed for the title from other players.
  • IDEASnoneHAVEIDEASnoneHAVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    awesomeeee :-DD
    can they post a clip of episode 17 while they're at it just to torment hardcore fans? lul
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited May 16, 2018
    I want rem/ram partners. DO IT DEVCAT.
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Rhey wrote: »
    Make it a part of "Alchemy_Revamp" update. Alchemy will be relevant again + a gud collab. 2 birds with one stone. There's always the reskin/re-write the script thing to avoid licensing fees. Like with the Ao no Hana Crossover.
    You're assuming Nexon KR/DevCAT wants to make an outdated skill set relevant again instead of making brand new power creep.
    Gaea wrote: »
    I want rem/ram partners. DO IT DEVCAT.
    Yes please, mister DevCAT.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    ...and I want rem and ran to be summoned at the same time. DO IT.
    KttyBuffalos
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Is this even popular here in the west? FMA was popular and it got ditched. Even when it had a reboot to regain interest again in the IP. :(

I think it's a more popular one. Maybe not wild like other animes, like BNHA, but I'm sure there's a fair amount of people on Mabi who might like it. :3
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited May 16, 2018
    Screw Re:Zero. I want G21.
    Buffalos wrote: »
    You're assuming Nexon KR/DevCAT wants to make an outdated skill set relevant again instead of making brand new power creep.

I'm still waiting to see Shock pages no longer expire. They're the only skill pages that still have an expiration timer.
    JazmynBuffalosImaizumi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I just really don't think re:zero offers any interesting outfits. Some maid outfits? We have like 5 in that style, I guess main girls outfit wouldn't be too bad but OH MAN guys get another lame track suit options POGGERS
    Imaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 17, 2018
    Hatsune Miku wasn't full Gacha. You could buy the items needed for the title from other players.

actually the only Gacha-only crossovers we've had are Utawarerumono and MMO Junkie. Fate Stay Night had ingame events to earn homestead figures and titles ... SAO had the same for titles and some outfit pieces... vocaloid had a little mini roulette event where you could earn things like miku/kaito/rin/len t-shirts... That's why I'm hoping the Re:Zero crossover has some ingame things because the last 2 collabs were a disappointment in that regard. The only thing that saved Utawarerumono for me was the kokopo.. I bought 4 of those birds

@Hellkaizer let's not forget these:

Betty
    56962597.jpg

Felix / Crusch
    a0a02634c0c0eb5e16102b1b53bac4439d20bb42_hq.jpg

Reinhard
    latest?cb=20160730082024

they've got lots of options

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/26/48/8b26486d861472ffe355339f3b7179eb.jpg
    TwelieVimi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »

actually the only Gacha-only crossovers we've had are Utawarerumono and MMO Junkie. Fate Stay Night had ingame events to earn homestead figures and titles ... SAO had the same for titles and some outfit pieces... vocaloid had a little mini roulette event where you could earn things like miku/kaito/rin/len t-shirts... That's why I'm hoping the Re:Zero crossover has some ingame things because the last 2 collabs were a disappointment in that regard. The only thing that saved Utawarerumono for me was the kokopo.. I bought 4 of those birds

@Hellkaizer let's not forget these:

Betty
    56962597.jpg

Felix / Crusch
    a0a02634c0c0eb5e16102b1b53bac4439d20bb42_hq.jpg

Reinhard
    latest?cb=20160730082024

they've got lots of options

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/8b/26/48/8b26486d861472ffe355339f3b7179eb.jpg
    Maybe it's just me but we seem to have a lot of outfits similar to those already. I second the in game vs gacha events though.
    GretaImaizumi
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

I'm fine with this^as well.
    Xiokun wrote: »
    Is this even popular here in the west? FMA was popular and it got ditched. Even when it had a reboot to regain interest again in the IP. :(

I think it's a more popular one. Maybe not wild like other animes, like BNHA, but I'm sure there's a fair amount of people on Mabi who might like it. :3

Hope they don't cut out the mini-game if this event has one like wut they did to that Neet-one we just had. Plucking off the meat of an already bare-bones collab killed the event. :(
  • ArjuneArjune
    Hope they don't cut out the mini-game if this event has one like wut they did to that Neet-one we just had. Plucking off the meat of an already bare-bones collab killed the event. :(

oh right! I forgot that MMO Junkie was supposed to have a scratch-card type game that they left out of our version.... >:0
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265

oh right! I forgot that MMO Junkie was supposed to have a scratch-card type game that they left out of our version.... >:0

Can't let anyone have free s tuff amiright
  • AnimemabiAnimemabi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    Would be nice to have this but i personally doubt we will.
  • ArjuneArjune
    edited May 18, 2018
    I'm still not sure why people keep saying "would be nice but I doubt it" when we've literally gotten every crossover they've had in recent years. not to mention that Re:Zero is Funimation just like MMO Junkie. I say recent years because Shakugan No Shana and FMA were half a decade ago or more
    PolicromaBlissfulkillVaughan
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    I'm still not sure why people keep saying "would be nice but I doubt it" when we've literally gotten every crossover they've had in recent years. not to mention that Re:Zero is Funimation just like MMO Junkie. I say recent years because Shakugan No Shana and FMA were half a decade ago or more

I think the original anime studios responsible for these works have gotten better about staying out of exclusivity agreements, giving them more flexibility to get more merchandising monies.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

I'm still waiting to see Shock pages no longer expire. They're the only skill pages that still have an expiration timer.

tenor.gif?itemid=5674530

Which means if we did that we could get that crossover too. :O