Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cookie Island returns

Comments

• HazyllHazyll
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    edited May 21, 2018
    TNinja wrote: »
    Anyone remember how to get cotton candy?

The sheeps drops nothing.

I dunno what you're talking about. I'm getting spammed with them. If you're on Alexina I can just mail you some, if you want.

https://imgur.com/a/jMsW9mt
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    LOl yeah XD literally no spaces left mostly just 1x1 or 2x2 spaces, but still trying to get props from this event ( so happy this event came back, it’s my fav ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I’m not sure how long but very long because even till now I’m still buying props for my homestead (need some of that mm mm straight biscuits to build a path and I’ll be done - ish )
    (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎ Also, it’s for sure more than 30m (holy candy Jesus) honestly might be much more but I have nothing else better to spend on so it’s worth it ohohoho, and yeah the snow matches the candy theme more so it looks more like “frosting” (=゚ω゚)ノ

I spent like 330mil on biscuits alone
    :x
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Opalthira wrote: »
    LOl yeah XD literally no spaces left mostly just 1x1 or 2x2 spaces, but still trying to get props from this event ( so happy this event came back, it’s my fav ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ) I’m not sure how long but very long because even till now I’m still buying props for my homestead (need some of that mm mm straight biscuits to build a path and I’ll be done - ish )
    (☝︎ ՞ਊ ՞)☝︎ Also, it’s for sure more than 30m (holy candy Jesus) honestly might be much more but I have nothing else better to spend on so it’s worth it ohohoho, and yeah the snow matches the candy theme more so it looks more like “frosting” (=゚ω゚)ノ

WHAT
    330mil on BISCUITS?! That's a LOT of biscuits.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Xiokun wrote: »

WHAT
    330mil on BISCUITS?! That's a LOT of biscuits.

I kinda forced the market from 300k to 1mil over the course of like two years
  • VenezziaofArcadiaVenezziaofArcadia
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,270
    Last time I got the Waffle Witch set, now to get the Waffle Wizard one. And hope the RNG Gods gift me the Ginber Bear set, which they didn't last time, the ***-
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited May 22, 2018
    Last time I got the Waffle Witch set, now to get the Waffle Wizard one. And hope the RNG Gods gift me the Ginber Bear set, which they didn't last time, the ***-

Last time the gingerbread bear costume, 3 tier cake, and Macaroon Pile only came from the sweet gift boxes that the runaway gingerbread daily gave. I remember having fight that gingerman on several characters on a few accounts daily to even get 1 of the 3 tier cakes and 1 Macaroon Pile. Nexon lumped those items into the general sweet gift box, but the one from the gingerman quest itself gives those few different rewards. I never got any of those items from the sweet gift boxes you get daily at cookie island.... I wonder if a GM or Nexon staff can confirm that for us?
  • NakijuxCandiNakijuxCandi
    Mabinogi Rep: 810

yea I'm cheap so i was waiting for this event to come back to buy the biscuits again LOl those straight biscuits are still a bit costy though wew
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I didn't know anyone actually cared about these homestead items lol I'm surprised anyone would spend 30m on this stuff- don't get me wrong though, I've spent probably hundreds of millions on my homestead too and I'm sure most people would think that's insane.