Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Make the Event Warp Imp's Clothes/Hat Dyeable

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
edited May 26, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I have a Warp Imp, which is apparently an Event given one and his clothes are all gray. I would like to be able to change that if possible. =T

tumblr_inline_p9ahgvORjG1r96vgn_540.jpg

item_animal_warp_imp_scale.gif

Thoughts?

Leinei of Ruairi
  1. Would you like to be able to dye your Warp Imp?7 votes
    1. Yes
       86% (6 votes)
    2. No
       14% (1 vote)

Comments

• PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    That warp imp is the one that comes gray it's from the 2012 roulette bingo event so that's probably why you can't dye it cause it was a freebie from a while back.
    GretaLeinei
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    What kitteykat74 said, it was a free pet years ago and he actually has a smaller inventory than the one in cash shop. The one from Cash Shop is dyeable (I have both) but not sure why they made the free one undyeable and gray.
    Leinei
  • PankoodaPankooda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,060
    I think it's cause that was the first free pet they gave out thru an event and that's why it has fixed gray color, half the inventory size and less summon time then the original.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 26, 2018
    Oh, really? Whoops, that would explain it. Still would be nice if they were made dyeable. =D

Edit: Tweaked original post to reflect the new information.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 28, 2018
    They also gave out free Tuan pet on Music Q, he has smaller inventory and shorter summon time as well. Thankfully, he's still dyeable.
    Leinei