Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Percivaal's Artshop

PercivaalPercivaal
Mabinogi Rep: 695
edited May 28, 2018 in Art Creations
Decided to give this a go while I have some time.
Kristellforums.jpg
Succubus_Kristell.jpg
Percivaal_Sketch.jpg

Artist player name: Percivaal
Server: Tarlach
Discord: Percivaal#9212

Line Art Prices:
Head/Bust: 2m/2k NX
Waist/Thigh: 5m/5k NX
Full Body: 8m/8k NX

Full Color Prices:
Head/Bust: 5m/5k NX
Waist/Thigh: 8m/8k NX
Full Body: 10m/10k NX

Order Form:
+Which type of art you want.
+A picture of your character.
+Please tell me personality/mood and body type. Muscular, toned, chubby, lanky... as well as cup size for women for more accuracy that the mabi avatars don't completely give.

Thanks.

Slots:
+
+
+

Waiting List:

Finished:

DANIarts

Comments

• MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    No offense but seems a bit too expensive.
    Percivaal
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Marielx wrote: »

it's understandable if it's "too expensive" for you, but he has every right to put what price he feels is worth.
    you're not just paying for the art, you're also paying for how long it takes as well as the details.

I hope this helps let you understand.
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    edited May 25, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »

it's understandable if it's "too expensive" for you, but he has every right to put what price he feels is worth.
    you're not just paying for the art, you're also paying for how long it takes as well as the details.

My apologies, and no offense taken. I edited my prices for now so hopefully it will be the happy medium between effort and expense. Thanks.

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Percivaal wrote: »

My apologies, and no offense taken. I edited my prices for now so hopefully it will be the happy medium between effort and expense. Thanks.

you really shouldn't change your prices all because someone said it's too high /:
    you'll get people telling you it's too low as well, and she's posted that same exact comment on other people's posts as well.

it may not be offensive too you but I, as an artist, take offense to people whom say things like that.
    a lot of people who say "it's too high" or "it's too low" typically gets ignored or the comment gets removed by the person they say it too.
    basically, take it with a grain of salt.

you work hard for your artwork, you should determine it's price range.
    Percivaal
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    edited May 25, 2018
    you really shouldn't change your prices all because someone said it's too high /:
    you'll get people telling you it's too low as well, and she's posted that same exact comment on other people's posts as well.

it may not be offensive too you but I, as an artist, take offense to people whom say things like that.
    a lot of people who say "it's too high" or "it's too low" typically gets ignored or the comment gets removed by the person they say it too.

you work hard for your artwork, you should determine it's price range.

Perhaps it will sort itself out soon enough. Thank you for all the kind words and advice through this confusing start.
  • DANIartsDANIarts
    Percivaal wrote: »

you work hard for your artwork, you should determine it's price range.[/quote]

Perhaps it will sort itself out soon enough. Thank you for all the kind words and advice through this confusing start.

[/quote]

you're welcome c:
    Just don't let others determine your prices.
    it's extremely rude believe it or not.

a lot of artists get annoyed and if the person persists, the artists either block them or go off on them, that's how it is.
    if u ever need videos or examples of what people price their art at, u can look at other art shops as well as videos on youtube.

i will let u know, a good bit of people do prefer digital art over traditional, but there are people out there who'll pay for traditional.

I'm very confident you'll do well here in the art shops.
    despite it being traditional(or at least it looks traditional) you're extremely talented.
    people will come here. :3
    Percivaal
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    Just a little more pointers, you should put your in-game name and server so people know which server and person they're trading the gold to (discord also helps as an option and easier to communicate and if they're sending NX)

Have an order form and wait list so it'll be easier for you to organize

And... really, don't mind the person, there will always be someone who'll say it's too expensive or too low. You decide base on you feel is worth base on time and effort like Danny said, and if I felt that way I would keep to myself and move on. Don't like the price? Just skip it
    PercivaalDANIarts
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Chibisai wrote: »
    Just a little more pointers, you should put your in-game name and server so people know which server and person they're trading the gold to (discord also helps as an option and easier to communicate and if they're sending NX)

Have an order form and wait list so it'll be easier for you to organize

And... really, don't mind the person, there will always be someone who'll say it's too expensive or too low. You decide base on you feel is worth base on time and effort like Danny said, and if I felt that way I would keep to myself and move on. Don't like the price? Just skip it

Thanks for the additional tips. It's really good to find so many helpful people here.
  • PercivaalPercivaal
    Kristellforums.jpg

Working on coloring my Kristell fanart. Just found out my scanner is broken, however a new one is on the way.
    DANIartsPheo