Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post your biggest transactions on Mabinogi here :0

Comments

• AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    To npc 6m in repairs in 1 go, that was not fun, To players 60m for my black bag is the first thing that comes to mind. Tarlach is pretty pricy though. And NX i spent £300 on a gapta once, so about 500 usd ^^'
  • LostLinksLostLinks
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
    edited May 22, 2018
    I think mine was 20m for an Altam hair coupon back when there was the first beauty gacha. My biggest selling transaction was 25m for a Meryl (F) coupon.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    i've never been that rich P:
    biggest gold buy i think was raccoon cub pirate captain suit for 15m before it came out of gacha
    biggest sell.. i think a dance gesture coupon for 5m? lol i usually sell lots of small things to make money
    biggest nx purchase i have no idea cuz can't find the review purchases page anymore, it links to settings for some reason
    but i never really buy more than one stack of a gacha if at all so it was probably a pet, maybe laighlinne+pirate ship bundle or something
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    I think the priciest item i bought was 28m Fluffy Fox Tail...
    Biggest profit was selling Black Dragon Heart for 75m. Also sold Black Dragon Eye for 25m before that.
    Biggest NX purchase was William Partner lol.
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    To an NPC: Like almost 1M for repairing my ring halo to full dura.
    To a Player: 95M for a Wiggly Fox Ear Wig (F) when it was new and too overpriced.
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    [
    Also not to point fingers, but I doubt around g1 time you had 30m, unless you're talking over the course of a few years.

G1 was premium for a while. I was spamming Ciar basic with party quests nearly all day every day. I forget what the check limit was...2 mil? I know I was handing one out per week basis. Atop that I was selling holy waters like crazy that I was 100 ptj's shy of the king of diligence title before I went on a hiatus.
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 24, 2018
    Rhey won this, or rather lost, depending on how you view it.

There's bigger whales out in the Mabi sea. But they're a rare sight on this ocean forum.
  • IDEASnoneHAVEIDEASnoneHAVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 900
    wowee, didn't expect this to blow up so I guess I'll clear up a few things:
    Any transactions is really what I meant :-) NX or in-game gold.

Also thanks for that one guy that posted my img X) I don't use the forum that much haha
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    About 350mil on my hs.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 27, 2018
    Kambii wrote: »
    To a Player: 95M for a Wiggly Fox Ear Wig (F) when it was new and too overpriced.

And it is still overpriced. Cheapest you can find is 30-40m if you are lucky.
    Opalthira wrote: »
    About 350mil on my hs.

Wow, what a waste imo lol.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Greta wrote: »

About 350mil on my hs.

Thats what i tell myself.
    But i built it so it would be used for music concerts then no body ever came.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

About 350mil on my hs.

So every tile of your homestead is worth at least 80k?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

About 350mil on my hs.

So every tile of your homestead is worth at least 80k?

Its more like 300 of of my tiles are worth 1mil
    and then the other 50mil comes from larger items.