Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adjust combat level of Field Bosses

Atheist42Atheist42
Mabinogi Rep: 1,680
edited May 20, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Field_Boss

"A field boss's Combat Power title will always appear blank, only the boss's name will appear when holding down the "Alt" key, no matter what CP level a player has. Therefore, a field boss will always appear to be a CP neutral monster which will allow a player to always gain experience and proficiency from them, even if the boss's actual CP title should be "Weak" or "Weakest" when compared to a player's CP level."

What would be more useful here is if the field boss's combat power was always Boss rather than neutral. Once a character has progressed to the point where the mobs in the Kitchen Dungeon are no longer boss level, finding boss level mobs for training skills becomes tedious. Fighting through a dungeon repeatedly to get a single boss level kill at the end is not fun. If field bosses were always ranked as boss level, then most of the Iria field bosses would give 3 bosses at the same location.

IGN: Atheist42
Server: Mari
THICCthighssavelives

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Atheist42 wrote: »
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Field_Boss

"A field boss's Combat Power title will always appear blank, only the boss's name will appear when holding down the "Alt" key, no matter what CP level a player has. Therefore, a field boss will always appear to be a CP neutral monster which will allow a player to always gain experience and proficiency from them, even if the boss's actual CP title should be "Weak" or "Weakest" when compared to a player's CP level."

What would be more useful here is if the field boss's combat power was always Boss rather than neutral. Once a character has progressed to the point where the mobs in the Kitchen Dungeon are no longer boss level, finding boss level mobs for training skills becomes tedious. Fighting through a dungeon repeatedly to get a single boss level kill at the end is not fun. If field bosses were always ranked as boss level, then most of the Iria field bosses would give 3 bosses at the same location.

IGN: Atheist42
    Server: Mari

I just don't think this is needed at all, I'm near 4k cp and even cp training stuff isn't that hard. Raccoon cub + tendering pot makes the other alchemist golems boss.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I don't need much in terms of CP gear to render kitchen dungeon mobs bosses, and I am cumulative 16k, with so many of my skills maxed out.