Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Commissioning Art? Stuck on another server?

Comments

• ShiorenShioren
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,475
    edited May 28, 2018
    Chibisai wrote: »
    IGN: Hikura4
    Server: Mari
    Artist IGN: Aell / EIyria (Eiyria)
    Artist's Server: Tarlach
    Amount: 6m
    Trade to: Aell

I'll probably be on after maintenance anytime

Hi! I accept, feel free to note me or dm when to meet! I am available all day.
    Check received. Paid artist.
  • AlalaroseAlalarose
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,955
    IGN: Alalarose
    Server: Tarlach
    Artist IGN: Niiato
    Artist's Server: Alexina
    Amount: 3m
    Trade to: Niiato

Hope i have filled this out correctly, since the alexina section is closed i guess im asking for the rep of mari?
    Shioren
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited May 29, 2018
    Alalarose wrote: »
    IGN: Alalarose
    Artist IGN: Niiato
    Artist's Server: Alexina
    Amount: 3m
    Trade to: Niiato

Hope i have filled this out correctly, since the alexina section is closed i guess im asking for the rep of mari?

Hi! I accept! Please let me know when you are ready.
    Thank you for understanding why it's closed. Alexina is only temporarily open with the amount of gold I have.
    Check received.
  • SkurrySkurrSkurrySkurr
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    IGN: Blackskurr
    Artist IGN: Jiiniwiini
    Artist's Server: Mari
    Amount: 16m
    Trade to: Jiiniwiini

If only 15m can be traded, that's fine too.
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited May 29, 2018
    IGN: Blackskurr
    Artist IGN: Jiiniwiini
    Artist's Server: Mari
    Amount: 16m
    Trade to: Jiiniwiini

If only 15m can be traded, that's fine too.

Hello! I accept! As I've said on discord the fund on my bank is the amount I save for commissioners! I can add funds from my spending to the request as well. 16mil is okay with me since I main Mari! Let me know when.
    Check received. Paid to Jiiniwiini.
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited August 1, 2018
    Reminder 。^‿^。:
    -Please check the first page for our bank amounts available! Alexina is still temporarily open with 6mil but will close again after funds run out.

Refund
    -If your artist has not completed your commission after some time (ask if they can not continue first please) and we have not paid them yet, please talk to me for a refund. If they are paid, I will contact them to see if they could refund.
    ImaizumiDANIarts
  • KyoSorcererKyoSorcerer
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    IGN: FenrisYuri
    Server: Alexina
    Artist IGN: FenrisYuri
    Artist's Server: Ruairi
    Amount: 14M
    Trade to: FenrisYuri (Ruairi)
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    IGN: Marielx
    Artist IGN: Nyuuhokusai
    Artist server: Ruairi
    Amount: 1.5m
    Trade to: Nyuuhokusai
  • ShiorenShioren
    IGN: FenrisYuri
    Server: Alexina
    Artist IGN: FenrisYuri
    Artist's Server: Ruairi
    Amount: 14M
    Trade to: FenrisYuri (Ruairi)
    Hello! Sorry, this form is rejected as discussed on Discord. Your form is invalid due to filling the form wrong and for the wrong reason such as "move my gold from one server to another" (Basically not understanding our thread) on our discord. If you would like to refill the form, please send a form to the respective Representative on the artist's server and provide proof of the artshop if it is not on the fan creation forum. No need for personal information. Thank you!
    Marielx wrote: »
    IGN: Marielx
    Amount: 1.5m
    Accepted on Discord by Dreadhawk.
  • TatsugiTatsugi
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,760
    IGN: Tatsugi
    Amount: 4m
    (Delayed transaction Date, artist is attempting to catch up but shouldn't take too long I think)
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    edited September 24, 2018
    For future requests for Nyuuhokusai / Dango's Art shop
    You may request a transfer, however if your commission is far from being started we will NOT answer your request >:I
    (I check their thread so I know where you guys are at >:l)

Please be at least 2-3 away from the latest finished commission. Any after that is it unreasonable to request a transfer this early. Or else we would be holding onto your payment for 1month+ when the artist DOES NOT ACCEPT PAYMENT UNTIL YOUR PIECE IS WORKED ON

I understand some of you may be eager but please be considerate on where on the list you're at.

Shioren wrote: »
    "For all waiting and future requests, please be on the artist list (not waiting list) with a completely filled out order with knowledge that order is what your artist will work on after another / currently drawing wip before filling out our form. That way we know your artist has actually agreed to your order."
    Imaizumi
  • ShiorenShioren
    edited October 7, 2018
    Hello everyone,

We have implemented the "read the rules system." There will be a prompt, placed in a random spot, to answer in the first post of this thread. We want to make sure all new requesters have read the rules.

Please do not just skim over everything and make sure you read it thoroughly.
    It will be updated weekly and in a new spot.

Our penalty will be a rejection to your request if your answer is not on the top or bottom of your form.

Rules:
    1. Fill out the form and post it either in this thread or our discord which is located on Aqua's post.
    2. Find the prompt and think about it.
    3. Add your answer under your request or on top.
    4. Do not copy and paste the prompt to your request. DO NOT DO IT. IT IS NOT THE ANSWER.
    5. Please refrain from copying the same answer from the post before yours unless it has few options to answer (1~4 options we understand), then it is acceptable.

All old requests are fine. They do not need to do this; however, all new requests are required to.

Here is the link to the first page of the thread in case there is trouble accessing it:
    http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/158/commissioning-art-stuck-on-another-server/p1

Thank you!
    ImaizumiDANIarts
  • NeynaNeyna
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,140
    Bump-
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Bump
  • NeynaNeyna
    Bump
  • NeynaNeyna
    boop
  • GerikgGerikg
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    IGN: Gerikg
    Artist IGN: Bubuzor
    Artist Server: Ruairi
    Amount: 5m
    Trade to: Bubuzor
    thanks!
  • ShiorenShioren
    Bump!
    Here is our discord link
    https://discord.gg/qZ9TfgF

Remember to read our rules or we will not accept the request.
    Thank you!
  • NeynaNeyna
    bump
  • ShiorenShioren
    Hi everyone!

We have long decided before the merge to stay open until Alexina is either merged too or the game shuts down.

Since Mari, Tarlach, and Ruairi have been merged we have a large sum added together WHICH MEANSSS dun dun dunnnnn!!! If there are artists who an Alexinian wants to commission from Nao... Go right ahead! -claps- Finally, a chance for Alexina B)! We've never been able to fullfill over a large sum request but now we can.

Thank you everyone for keeping this service up! I will still enjoy helping out even if there's no need to have Representatives anymore. So don't say we are useless or pointless please! There's still Alexina and Nao.
    ImaizumiMesantorgan