Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

3 in 1 ;D (Freebies/Art Trades & B>Art with PP/NX)

Comments

• DANIartsDANIarts
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,120
    Euphoriia wrote: »
    @DANNYdani

Thank you for letting me draw your character!
    995569fc08.png

I think I might try some new things with some freebies 8D!

OMG O.O it never ping'd me so i never checked, I absolutely adore her!!!!
    If you ever wanna do an art trade, i have paper with no lines in it o:
    Here's a commission i did for Arjune.
    comission_for_arjune_final_product__by_psyychoticdani-dc8g16v.jpg

If art-trades are still a no-go due to my traditional art then...
    If you sell art, how much?
    Do you sell your art in either NX or Gold??

Because on Wednesday i'll be getting a $25 KarmaKoin Card and will happily give you the code before you even start doing art for me.
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,355
    edited April 15, 2018
    DANNYdani wrote: »

Your art is lovely as always! But yes sadly, I have a preference for digital art ;o;

And i would love to do another art piece for you but I think I am going to experiment around with some freebies before I actually sell my work! You are free to post another character reference if you would like another freeb 8D

• DANIartsDANIarts

Your art is lovely as always! But yes sadly, I have a preference for digital art ;o;

And i would love to do another art piece for you but I think I am going to experiment around with some freebies before I actually sell my work! You are free to post another character reference if you would like another freeb 8D

yay! here's another outfit, this is something i'm currently wearing xD
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    Marielx wrote: »
    -

thanks for posting! I had fun experimenting! :D

4fb38cb70a.png

Imaizumi
  • DANIartsDANIarts

yay! here's another outfit, this is something i'm currently wearing xD

not gonna lie, I forgot I posted this old video in here...
    I have an updated outfit of what i'm going to stay wearing, it's literally perfect for me so I don't plan on using any other outfits.
    here's the video.
  • MarielxMarielx
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,620
    Oh? I didnt get any notification, completely forgout about this thread, thank you for the freebie, hope the experiment helped your practicing.
    Euphoriia
  • EuphoriiaEuphoriia
    not gonna lie, I forgot I posted this old video in here...
    I have an updated outfit of what i'm going to stay wearing, it's literally perfect for me so I don't plan on using any other outfits.
    here's the video.

Thanks for the update! Might be awhile before I do another freebie bc I wanna draw other things xD
    DANIarts