Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Partner's Personal Space

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited May 30, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
Just like our special inventory, let's have our partners have an inventory of their own, in there they can store consumables and personal items like their original clothes you haven't managed to unlock but still want to save for example.
(Its impossible to take them and store them in your dressing room if you haven't unlocked the items first...)

Also, the partners get hungry just like the other summons and if you're afk or away on business like eating, toilet break etc then your partners are going to get stressed out and your likeability with them WILL drop if you're unlucky. The main consumables i was thinking about is Food items that they can eat by themselves if they get hungry enough to start dropping their likeability and get stressed out.

The partners will cancel all activities like they usually do (like playing instruments etc) and start to eat the food until they're full again and then enter their idle animations.

This suggestion is about getting an extra tab for partners exclusive items/equipment and food that they can consume whenever the player arent active in the game.
(During Rest, outside of combat, inactive, etc. Entering combat or running around will stop the partner from eating and they will starve and lose likeability as normal, running out of food will result in them starving like usual as well.)

The reason I'm making this suggestion is that I'm just so tired of checking the stamina bar every 2 min just to make sure that my hard work over the last few months where i trained my partners and raised their likeability doesn't start dropping back into the red zone again.
I'm even willing to limit the tabs consumables to the players cooking only instead of just giving them some carrots to chew on if you want to limit the function.

33990889_10216887929614750_781699299300868096_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=4f05473e7dfaee9f7e8b1c5d942ff648&oe=5B77898F

Sherri
  1. Would you like a special tab for your partners food and items?9 votes
    1. Yes please!
       89% (8 votes)
    2. No thank you, im good.
       11% (1 vote)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    I've never had a partner, so I don't know what is changing. What does the partner inventory look like now?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    That sounds like a good idea. I always keep mine fed but I often see starving partners by shops and I feel really bad.
    If this isn't added, at least let us be able to feed others' partners if they're starving. >:L
    BronzebreakGremmTwelie
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    the biggest problem I have with partners currently if they have more than one outfit they hog inventory space and you cant reorganize them well because it just bounce in and out of inventory and on butler.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    This is a great idea!
    the biggest problem I have with partners currently if they have more than one outfit they hog inventory space and you cant reorganize them well because it just bounce in and out of inventory and on butler.

The not being able to organize them is a serious pain in the..... well you know.
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Ktty wrote: »

The not being able to organize them is a serious pain in the.....

Butler? :)
    KttyJazmynBronzebreakGremmSherri
  • GremmGremm
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
    edited June 1, 2018
    I've never had a partner, so I don't know what is changing. What does the partner inventory look like now?

It looks just like the one on the picture but with no tabs, the tabs were something i added through paint just to make a visualization of what i wanted them to implement, most of the clothes take up a lot of place and the starvation problem is even worse with the partners compared to normal pets.

You have a Likeability meter with your partners that will affect them in various ways weather they really like you or.. Hate is a bit strong here but the likeability can have a sharp drop if you accidentally leave them to starve for a longer period of time. :/
    THICCthighssavelives
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Yeah this is definitely something I want to see. I can imagine coming back and your partner is going like "I hate you for abusing and starving me!" and you reply with, "There's enough food in your personal inventory to feed a family of 4 for a month, WHY DIDN'T YOU EAT ANY OF IT". That or they want you to spoon feed them every time and go on a hunger strike when you don't.
    Gremm