Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Will there ever be true Succubus Boots

OwntrolfOwntrolf
Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
edited May 30, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
The ones we have arent the same as the ones in Rabbie Adv

ours
9399eec49b.png

theirs
864e8fd13c.png

This is outrageous

Would be great if we had the thigh high ones put into gacha in the future or something
  1. Succ32 votes
    1. yes
       75% (24 votes)
    2. no
       25% (8 votes)

Comments

• Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Meh
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Thigh high boots would be nice.

But what I would like is to be able to change my underwear. Getting some severe crotch rot here. XD
    Ktty
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Wonder if there's some kind of limitation that prevents them from making super tall thigh-high boots for players... you'd think they would have released a few of them by now.

I want them, too. Been making do with thigh-high stockings so far.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yes to the boots, No to the gacha
    It's like the Miku shoes: was hopin' for thigh-highs but nope, we get faux thigh-highs.
    Imagine my disappointment when they first implemented Starlet's outfit. She gets the thigh-highs but we don't.

Oh and if any1 has noticed, that RE:zero Xover? they did the same thing with that main char's outfit. Faux thigh-highs like Miku's.

And anybody remember this?

Rock_Star_Set_Equipped_Front.png
    Side note: This outfit and the other 3 in the series are actually 2NE1
    ImaizumiTwelie
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Yes to the boots, No to the gacha
    It's like the Miku shoes: was hopin' for thigh-highs but nope, we get faux thigh-highs.
    Imagine my disappointment when they first implemented Starlet's outfit. She gets the thigh-highs but we don't.

Oh and if any1 has noticed, that RE:zero Xover? they did the same thing with that main char's outfit. Faux thigh-highs like Miku's.

And anybody remember this?

Rock_Star_Set_Equipped_Front.png
    Side note: This outfit and the other 3 in the series are actually 2NE1

tfw it takes you 45 mins to put on your shoes.
    Sphyra21
  • OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    DW all I want are the thigh high succubus boots >:d igaf how much I have to pay for them I just want to look like a full succubus and not have these lace stockings like a faker I am until we get the proper boots to look like the actual succubus
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    only if it's giant wearable
    BronzebreakXiokun
  • ChibisaiChibisai
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    I too want some thigh high boots... but definitely not in a gacha, there's already too much as it is :' D
  • TrythisTrythis
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,170
    @Arjune same looks like that's the trend moving forward make fashion items uniracial but still a little wary Giants wouldn't get this
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    It seems like thigh-high boots aren't possible for players for some reason.
    You would think we'd have some by now, right?
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    I would freaking kill for a pair of thighhigh boots like that, but unfortunately the rendering system for human/elf player models simply won't display parts of footwear above the knee. It's possible for giants, though. -_-
    Ktty
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 31, 2018
    I assume we never got thigh high boots because it will look weird on some outfits, etc. Some knee up boots already make odd glitches when wearing with pants or shorts.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Greta wrote: »
    I assume we never got thigh high boots because it will look weird on some outfits, etc. Some knee up boots already make odd glitches when wearing with pants or shorts.

Yeah boots would end up looking something like this.

frogg_toggs_driducks_hip_wader_boots_684998.jpg
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Gaea wrote: »

LOL!!
    Crimsọnstarkiller1286MizukiHayamaRadiant Dawn
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ktty wrote: »
    Gaea wrote: »

LOL!!

???