Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Post here if you're new or clueless :D

Comments

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Fluorette wrote: »
    If you quit a guild, how soon can you join another?
    I once saw someone do the Oppa Gangnam Style dance at the weekly Banquet. What event did that dance/gesture(?) come from and how long ago was that?

The first I'm not sure, it seems to sometimes want people to wait and sometimes lets them just join another immediately. Someone else may know.

The second I remember, it was from way back, like 5-6 years ago back I think, because I remember that it was a hot time login that I missed by like 30 minutes.
  • OtouOtou
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Which server is the most active? I wanna join one with most ppl on it cuz I like being round ppl. Makes things less boring for me. Also I'm new sorta, so I dunno anyone, lol. Tried this game a few yrs ago but got lost so I stopped. x-x Right now I'm trying to reset my pin but it isn't sending so I'm yet to make a new char. But yea, hi. \o/
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    If you quit a guild, how soon can you join another?
    I once saw someone do the Oppa Gangnam Style dance at the weekly Banquet. What event did that dance/gesture(?) come from and how long ago was that?

1- If I'm not mistaken, 1 week AFTER you joined the first guild. So if you've been in guild 1 for a few months, you can join a new one right after leaving.

2- Hot time event when Gangnam Style got 1B views, 5-6 years ago.
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Thanks for the responses. =)
    Otou wrote: »
    Which server is the most active? I wanna join one with most ppl on it cuz I like being round ppl. Makes things less boring for me. Also I'm new sorta, so I dunno anyone, lol. Tried this game a few yrs ago but got lost so I stopped. x-x Right now I'm trying to reset my pin but it isn't sending so I'm yet to make a new char. But yea, hi. \o/

Right now it would seem that Alexina is the most populated server. Welcome back to Mabinogi!
    Imaizumi
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    I remember, it was from way back, like 5-6 years ago back I think, because I remember that it was a hot time login that I missed by like 30 minutes.

Here's the wiki page for all of the gestures archived by players like you!
  • KannaBestGirlKannaBestGirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 300
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    Thanks to those who answered the Squire question. If you didn't, you're mean :(

Any squires better than others? I'm focusing on Kannan and Logan atm since they're easy.

I know right? This hypocrite OP makes a thread about helping newbies but replies to you like a butthole with such a trolly comment... You can also use squires to gather Medals that are used to make end game Divine Weapons when you train them really really hard.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Any squires better than others? I'm focusing on Kannan and Logan atm since they're easy.

I know right? This hypocrite OP makes a thread about helping newbies but replies to you like a butthole with such a trolly comment... You can also use squires to gather Medals that are used to make end game Divine Weapons when you train them really really hard.

Pretty sure only like, 2 of the divine weapons are good, the rest are pretty awful.
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru

Hey now LOL. I literally posted that I wasn't well versed in the squires thing, no need to get mad at me. The threads for people to help eachother, and if you can't help, at least give someone a good laugh. No need for that kinda negativity.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Hey now LOL. I literally posted that I wasn't well versed in the squires thing, no need to get mad at me. The threads for people to help eachother, and if you can't help, at least give someone a good laugh. No need for that kinda negativity.

I agree with the good laugh part, but might I suggest (to anyone in general) to also at least say you're not sure of the answer? that way people are less likely to think someone is just trolling, while you can still crack a joke.
    Zephyrmaru
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    im not new just clueless (most of the time)
    but the good thing with mabinogi community is that thee are a lot of people who would help u and correct u especially here in forums
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    but the good thing with mabinogi community is that thee are a lot of people who would help u and correct u especially here in forums

Mabinogi also has so much stuff it's hard not to be clueless on something or another. Like for example, did you know you can get a really nice set of Dustin Silver Knight Armor for doing a book quest in Iria where you gather a bunch of 8cm+ gems? It blew my mind that I've never known that existed. Another good example is if you use a hoe on a patch of flowers, you can dig up flowers....or even get shellfish by digging up stuff with your hoe. O__O
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    noobodyzxz wrote: »

Mabinogi also has so much stuff it's hard not to be clueless on something or another. Like for example, did you know you can get a really nice set of Dustin Silver Knight Armor for doing a book quest in Iria where you gather a bunch of 8cm+ gems? It blew my mind that I've never known that existed. Another good example is if you use a hoe on a patch of flowers, you can dig up flowers....or even get shellfish by digging up stuff with your hoe. O__O

Knew about the book, never bothered to do it since it used to be really hard... hahaha that was a while ago.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    So about the squires. How are players supposed to raise their likeability levels without the online charts? Doing the squire conversations legitimately, as intended, pretty much requires the purchase of Shuan's information every time.