Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More wings + Terrible male outfits

Comments

• AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Greta wrote: »
    Odinwolfe wrote: »
    I learned my lesson. I shall spectate this gachapon and not participate.

I am not convinced that nexon has any desire to have their gach's payout at any reasonable rate.

Although I am curious how much the 5 enchantable wings and their respective Max Damage Enchants will go for.

Curiosity can kill a cat :trollface:

That quote is incomplete, though.
    "Curiosity killed the cat but satisfaction brought it back".
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    edited May 18, 2018
    Miruha wrote: »

I am not convinced that nexon has any desire to have their gach's payout at any reasonable rate.

Although I am curious how much the 5 enchantable wings and their respective Max Damage Enchants will go for.

Yeah but cats also have nine lives., lol

I think I'll stick this one out too.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Miruha wrote: »

Gacha pulls are mostly not satisfactory enough. :D
    WolfandWolf
  • AsurielAsuriel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,960
    Royalty wrote: »
    I'm getting fed up with wings, like can we have something else?
    Also about the Eluned, I guess genders won't matter. I rather be feMALE.

For real on that, though.
    I mean, we have been overloaded with wings at this point. And even still, on Mari at least, it's not easy to come across them as nobody sells them. Not unless you actively seek them out.
    I'd like better chances for better hair and eye coupons with the beauty coupons, better tails than what was in the previous tail gach. I know a lot of people are also REALLY wanting more commerce letters/Bounty hunter stuff.
    Personally, I'd like to see different races being added to the game, too. While the giant, elf and human races are nice, I would like to see an in depth of maybe a water world? Kind of like how Perfect World has it where you can be waterfolk, furfolk, etc. The waterfolk actually turn into mermaids and mermen and you can fight under water.
    I haven't played that in a long time, but I think the furfolk could also change into their designated animal and have added boosts while fighting (not like our transformations, they had skill sets they could use while in these forms).
    There's a lot I would like to see happen with mabinogi, but nexon doesn't really seem to care about the game and the fact it is dying. What with how it has become such a money trap of, "OH HEY, AWESOME ITEMS - but you have to pay like, $400 USD to even get the good stuff".
  • MetrureoMetrureo
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    people actauly want those bounter letters/certificate things? i got so many of those certificates that been rotting for around 4 years now in pets
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

You're not wrong, it's just frustrating.
    TheDumbOne wrote: »
    what
    do
    you
    want?

Less shota outfits and awful looking wings, idc about skirts provided there's more pants options like the private riding outfit. What I'd also like to see is more support puppets.

I think having more pants all around (for both male and females) is the way to go. I thought the riding outfit was a nice change; wish we had more like it.

On another note, I wonder if those direct dyes (sacred feather wings) can be used on old sacred wings, or just the new ones. And if they can be used on the old ones, whether they can dye that funny looking bronze metal part on the wings.

• NearlyNearly
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,355
    I actually prefer the eluned outfits. Now i'm a buff cheerleader.

vcfkTEY.png
    JazmynTwelieEraleaWolfandWolfRadiant DawnImaizumiTheDumbOneSherri
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    I can't get over the paladin cheering. Lol.
    JwLZ8iY.jpg
    XiokunTsumikkiSherri
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    sometimes i wanna go male.. cause at least the eluned outfits of female outfits are cheaper..
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Harukari wrote: »
    sometimes i wanna go male.. cause at least the eluned outfits of female outfits are cheaper..

Some people overrate school uniforms so much... They are not that great irl. I heard uniforms are common japanese fetish and i kinda believe that lol.
    Imaizumi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Some people overrate school uniforms so much... They are not that great irl. I heard uniforms are common japanese fetish and i kinda believe that lol.

Eh, I'd prefer if I had a uniform in school tbh. It's a pretty common fetish world wide I'd assume.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    I don’t mind eluned outfits being released, only wish they would bring the original back at the same time :’( like same outfits for M and F together. the last time the regular baseball stuff came was 2 years ago...
    want a baseball bat but the M one is so expensive

as for wings they’re such a mess in this game I’m kind of tired even thinking about them
  • EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I was a lot more excited about the Eluned outfits than all the new re-skinned wings.
    Seems like wing quality in general keeps getting worse and worse. :/
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Everyone’s talking about wings, but I’m over here pretty happy with more hair possibilities and outfit potentials to mix up.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    I personally don''t care much for eluned outfits, since I don't like most male clothes or their not for my char's gender. as for the wings, there are a few decent ones in this gach if I say so myself. still mostly interested in the #800080 purple dyes though
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited May 24, 2018
    I'm still waiting on an Eluned summer(F) 08. A man can dream.
    WolfandWolf
  • TheDumbOneTheDumbOne
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,790
    i personally like the new male eluned outfits.I like my male character to wear a skirt or dress and not have to be female, nor more then a female wearing pants or shorts and dont have to be male.

I think my biggist issue is ive been playing this game for 5+ years... and im finally glad something is coming out THAT I WANT FOR ONCE. lol
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

They are, and I love them so.

"No sensei! I asked for extra credit, but not like thhhhhiiiiissss!!!!!"
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited June 1, 2018
    I like the Eluned outfits. They strengthen the power of my trap alt. >:D
    One day I'd like to see Nexon release Eluned outfit bags though.
    I'd definitely buy some of them. :p
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Gaea wrote: »
    Mostly interested in the divine link training potion and enchants for wings.

Super easy to rank though .-.
    Greta