Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Cookie Island is back!

Comments

• Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    edited June 3, 2018
    Okay, so no official item list, no Event Raid schedule...
    I think it's time for a rather outdated yet still relevant meme.
    HarmlessAptBluegill-max-1mb.gif
    But honestly, I wish NA was just as detailed as JP with their Re: Zero collab.
    (These guys listed the visual inventory dimensions and everything! JP staff is so hardcore...)
    They even list gachapon lottery disclaimers about debunking the old myths.
    (Spend more money, get higher chances.)
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    There isn't a raid schedule because the Gingerman respawns 2 hours after it's killed/despawned, so...
    1) it tends to shift over time
    2) it tends to shift differently across channels

I agree this isn't great but it kinda works for me cause I can cc on all the characters on my account and get more Savory Boxes in less time than it takes if they spawned exactly on the top of every other hour. (Don't forget all characters can do the quests, make sure to talk to Aodhan to start them!)

I've now heard that the Homestead Creamy 3-Layer Cake drops from the Savory Boxes qq must keep going I want one
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    I'm mad we can't just buy the kupa mini gem like we can the gummy bears. Why is the drop rate from the box so bad? We can only earn 1 box a day besides log in giveaways. And they can't make money off it, so I don't see the point in the drop rate being so low.
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Savory_Gift_Box

Okay, I've made the page and added it to the main event page. The list on the main event page will update when this one is updated, so if any wiki editors have any confirmed drops to add to it, please do.

The description specifically says 14 items as opposed to the 12 items in the Sweet Box, and another player has said that the Creamy 3-Layer Cake and the Macaron Pile are the difference between the Sweet and Savory boxes. I think the Savory box may drop less junk but not sure about that.
    Darkpixie99
  • lilblkroselilblkrose
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,115
    Boy, I love getting my ass whooped for Ten 100 Stamina Potion
    :')
  • Darkpixie99Darkpixie99
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,660
    lilblkrose wrote: »
    Boy, I love getting my ass whooped for Ten 100 Stamina Potion
    :')

The HP loss honestly isn't that bad for me, as long as I put up Mana Shield first.
    But yeah, they definitely need to make the event raid bosses more tempting to fight.
    We lose about half of the potential fighters with lame drops.
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    The best I've gotten from the box is Waffle Witch Dress, sadly I gave up and decided to buy one of the Kupa mini gems from another player.
    The drop rates are so awful.