Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Becoming the new life of the world just like Erinn

RoyRedRoyRed
Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
edited June 3, 2018 in General Chat
Hey players,I got this idea about what if the world has reset for some reason&turn into Erinn since 10 years has pass of NA Mabinogi&everyone become powerful&being immortal(we can't be dead by any age)even we can die at Erinn,
then we can go back to Soul Stream if we do,
just like it happen to William Shakespeare&he can go come back alive nice&new,
we can ask for Nao to be reborn at age 10-17 if we feel like&keep our stats of skill rankings,
we would get hurt at Erinn,but we can use skills to fix ourselves,
then pop culture would go fantastic,
then sports will be extreme without getting yourself hurt&the holidays will still be at Erinn&time would still be 24 hours per day,
then 4 seasons still be there&all that normal world stuff,
but the religion things would be real like Nuadha,the 3 goddesses sisters,Cichol the god of Fomors,the god of Erinn-Aton Cimeni the Great&many divine beings of Erinn,
but we can have the power to transform more then once&we become a demi-god,
but at G21 will be out this June then,
we will become powerful beyond any divine beings&begin to rule Erinn with an iron grip,
make us feels to becoming a Super Milletian God,
it's like we can outmatch any other fictional characters from books,shows,movies&games to make them like a rag-doll to them even they are a gag character like they can 1 hit us or a being so powerful to be a muti-universal buster&we can shake that off&be like "Bah,is that the best thing you can do?"but,
the laws of kingdom of Tara the capital of Uladh would not stand immature actions,
still it will does not stop us to go to Tara castle&see queen Eirawen since she's such a tsundere you know(go look it up,if you don't know what that means),but 1 more thing;how do we have pets at Erinn?So now I ask you all,what you think all this?

Comments

• OwntrolfOwntrolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,000
    Please use more Enters
    Gaby5011
  • RoyRedRoyRed
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,140
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    Please use more Enters
    There,happy?
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    I'll just stick to the game.

10 years and 20+ grand of real money sunk into this game already...

I'd rather not repeat it.

:(
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    Owntrolf wrote: »
    Please use more Enters

I'm going to second that.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    @RoyRed Owntrolf was offering some constructive criticism regarding how your wall was a block of text, making it difficult to read as does the lack of punctuation and cohesive explanation. I'm not sure if you're trying to say a what-if people were like Milletians in real life or if you're suggesting a new concept to the game.
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    No. I am happy with how Mabi is. There is no reason to go back to older Mabinogi.
  • ConnConn
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,360
    Ehh. Isn't that what's already in the game? Except for the resetting thing. I'd rather not.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    I don't understand.
    Imaizumi
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630
    Conn wrote: »
    Except for the resetting thing.

Or the black robes?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    RoyRed wrote: »