Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[Daily SM] More Details Please!

GremmGremm
Mabinogi Rep: 1,840
edited June 1, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I usually play solo because of my irregular times and i don't remember all of the Shadow Missions that i can't do alone, i would like to have some extra information added to the quest scrolls about the daily missions.
If i know the minimum requirements like time and party size i can just choose to give it up there and then instead of running all the way to the quest board and then realize that its impossible to do the mission alone.

Instead, i would like to see the quests/missions details like in the picture below (edited with paint) to make it easier for me and save myself the troubles of running all over the place in vain, if i know its hopeless then i could do some crafting or run a dungeon instead.

This is a suggestion to make things easier about the Daily Missions, sometimes i can afford waiting for an hour or so for another player to enter my party or join an already created one but most of the time that's a waste of time and a pain. :/

33899724_10216902125569640_8722126736113795072_n.jpg?_nc_cat=0&oh=5b716dac59030d59eca264aacb8de8ce&oe=5B81FB35

Bronzebreak
  1. Would you like a more detailed explanation of the daily quest shown in your quest?11 votes
    1. Yes please!
       73% (8 votes)
    2. Nah, im good.
       27% (3 votes)

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Have the shadow mission name be clickable to show an info window, or simply show some brief info in a mouse-over popup window.
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited June 1, 2018
    Seems like unnecessary work when the player could just go to the board and look at the info, or wiki it. (I'm not a game dev so I can't comment on if that would be a lot of work or a small amount)

Not like it takes forever to go to the quest board, and if you go to channel one there is a slim chance you may find people already waiting.
    (Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying its a bad idea. Just I don't know if putting in the work for such a minor problem would really be a good thing.)
    Greta
  • GremmGremm
    If it would be that much of a problem to add the information i ask for then i wouldn't ask for it to begin with, I've worked as a programmer for something similar before so i know it's not too much to ask for.

And sometimes you could be far away or on another continent to begin with and the cooldown on the transportation can and will get in your way if you're unlucky enough and that is a waste of time considering that it won't take that much work to put in the party-size and time in the daily quests.

To be honest, im really irritated that they have those few quests up as daily candidates to begin with, it's a major pain to find people that want to do the same quest and difficulty as you, some likes the elite versions while other can do Hard at most. Sometimes you just want it to get over with and pick Basic or just do it in your own paste.

But yeah, for some people this ain't much of a problem but it is irritatingly enough that i decided that its worth it to make a suggestion and hopefully get it changed.
  • NifanityNifanity
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,315
    edited June 3, 2018
  • GremmGremm
    Nifanity wrote: »

Nice pic i guess, but there aren't any info about the time limit or the minimum amount of people you need for the party, THAT'S the kind of info i want them to add.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I think the quest should have the option to bring up the mission interface just so you can see all that information without moving. But as a veteran player, I pretty much memorized all the details already and know by name what the requirements are.
    Gremm