Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Squire Recruitment Scrolls, bring them back!

KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
Mabinogi Rep: 1,455
edited March 23, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions
I'm sure a lot of people couldn't get the Knights Golden Box of Delights packages for the Squire Recruitment Scrolls (Myself included ;w; ) due to it being put in a package for 32k nx ea (Still kinda makes me cringe since from that package all I'd want is the squire recruitment scroll...and having to pay 32k nx to get it + other things I may not want...but still D: ), or didn't know what they were and ignored it until they later found it was useful (I'm guilty...). If the package could come back, that would be nice, or have the scrolls by themselves available for a limited time and price in the web shop or in a gacha D: I'm pretty upset about not trying to look more into what the squire recruitment scrolls were for and getting them when I had the chance, especially when I got 5 squires at level 5 likability....so if the Scrolls could come back, I'd be grateful, not sure if others would be though.
This is a video of Bobo in the Mari Server with 5/5 squires
This was the Package
Zairak
  1. Would you like the Squire Recruitment Scrolls to be brought back?25 votes
    1. YEAH! I want more than 3 squires in my squad!
       96% (24 votes)
    2. more squires.....yeah....not interested...
       4% (1 vote)

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    YES!!!
    Zairak
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    4th squire should be unlocked at command level 30 + special mission keyword from all squires.
    5th squire? NX recruitment scroll.
    SherriZairak
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    4th squire should be unlocked at command level 30 + special mission keyword from all squires.

No the cap is 3/3 and the max cap command level is 30 (currently only at 18 T-T). If there's a special mission for a 4rth squire, then somebody needs to update the mabi wiki or post a video on it o-o but yeah, if anyone wants more than just 3 (Or 4 if that mission is true o.o), we need that scroll ;w;
    Zairak
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    KairiUJMK wrote: »

No the cap is 3/3 and the max cap command level is 30 (currently only at 18 T-T). If there's a special mission for a 4rth squire, then somebody needs to update the mabi wiki or post a video on it o-o but yeah, if anyone wants more than just 3 (Or 4 if that mission is true o.o), we need that scroll ;w;

Pretty sure that was a suggestion for Nexon, not an explanation of how the game is.
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Yeah, it was only a suggestion. No way to get 4th without that scroll.
    Zairak
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Thanks for this suggestion thread! I actually got a lot of people asking me on my Youtube channel about that and it bums them out that it never came back.

I always felt that the scrolls should be a permanent addition to the shop and honestly it doesn't really put you THAT far ahead from those that only have 3 due to the RNG of those rewards. In fact, it could encourage players to do more of the squire stuff. I actually though that they'd bring it back when the baltane misions came out, but nope. With the new baltane missions giving things like squire uniforms, it makes sense to increase the 3 cap.

Anyways, I support the idea of bringing it back or making it permanent. It's extra money Nexon could be getting without much effort.
    KairiUJMKSherriNeirennZairak
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    Yeah, it was only a suggestion. No way to get 4th without that scroll.

Ah, and here I was hoping another could be available that way ;w; hopefully nx sees this and considers it.
    Zairak
  • KairiUJMKKairiUJMK
    bobo wrote: »
    Thanks for this suggestion thread! I actually got a lot of people asking me on my Youtube channel about that and it bums them out that it never came back.

I always felt that the scrolls should be a permanent addition to the shop and honestly it doesn't really put you THAT far ahead from those that only have 3 due to the RNG of those rewards. In fact, it could encourage players to do more of the squire stuff. I actually though that they'd bring it back when the baltane misions came out, but nope. With the new baltane missions giving things like squire uniforms, it makes sense to increase the 3 cap.

Anyways, I support the idea of bringing it back or making it permanent. It's extra money Nexon could be getting without much effort.

Same, I had been hoping with the Baltane Mission update that we'd be seeing the scrolls, no luck at all :< hope NX can come up with an idea to add in those scrolls or methods to get more squires or bring them back.
    Zairak
  • nomad9375nomad9375
    Mabinogi Rep: 915
    edited June 10, 2018
    With G21, which features the Alban Knights, right around the corner it would be nice if these were added to the shop either temporarily or permanently.
    Zairak
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Would definitely be nice to see these re-released as a stand-alone buy
    Zairak
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I only managed to snag 1 scroll when it came out (it cost me an arm and a leg) and I've been hoping to get a 5th. I really hope they release them again because I use my squires nearly everyday.
    KairiUJMKZairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited August 26, 2018
    I would like to see a return of these scrolls and if NA wants to bring them back in those golden boxes to make a little profit...I may be inclined to purchase them. NA please bring them back.

https://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Announcements/24/00IvS/golden-boxes-of-delight
    Zairak
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    I didn't even know such a thing existed, I thought the max we could have was three but now I'm more ticked off that they found another way to charge us an arm and a leg. >:/
    I'd rather them add the item itself for a reduced price than to add all that back to the shop for those ridiculous prices.
    Zairak
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I second... errr I guess I third this thread because I already seconded it.
    Zairak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Burmp
    THICCthighssavelivesZairak
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Please, I need another scroll so I can isolate Eirlys as the only person not in the squad. I NEED TO COLLECT HER TEARS IN A BOTTLE.
    Zairak
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Please, I need another scroll so I can isolate Eirlys as the only person not in the squad. I NEED TO COLLECT HER TEARS IN A BOTTLE.

Eirlys is life.
  • SebastianSebastian
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,870

Eirlys is life.

Finally, something I can 100% agree with you on. If you don't have Eirlys in your squad, what are you even doing with your squires
    ZairakBronzebreak
  • ZairakZairak
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,485
    Sebastian wrote: »

Eirlys is life.

Finally, something I can 100% agree with you on. If you don't have Eirlys in your squad, what are you even doing with your squires

Bullying Eirlys, apparently.
    Bronzebreak