Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

"New and Powerful Enchants"

Comments

• ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    Those enchants are pretty efficient I gotta say...

Dunno how they compare to a fully upgraded Stiff Stimulating Bipennis though.... :^ )
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    edited June 10, 2018
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    TNinja wrote: »
    These enchants seems to be designed for the players to operate at a loss.

You don't use these in an everyday content. you use these inside a end-game content to farm materials.

Then it's up to said player to decide how much they want to sell said material for, taking EVERYTHING into account.

Then it comes down to, is the materials farmed for reselling, or to craft the end game weapon?

I believe our current end game weapon is some sort of solar weapon. I haven't seen anyone using it yet.

Soluna blade, I doubt we'll ever see one in NA. With the chart Toon had for his phantasm runs IIRC the droprate for the materials is like... .5% and it needs 100 of each, plus a manual, dawn and dusk blades (never even heard of those dropping tbh) 5 of each step 7 stone and 50 fate fragments which are just as rare, or even rarer than the solite and lunite.

I wouldn't even count soluna blade as end game because it's that impossible to acquire.

Wow ok. That just sounds like a terrible economy design then.

Maybe the enchant is meant to boost up unpopular weapons, which has a much cheaper repair fee.

Someone help me math stuff.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    These enchants seems to be designed for the players to operate at a loss.

You don't use these in an everyday content. you use these inside a end-game content to farm materials.

Then it's up to said player to decide how much they want to sell said material for, taking EVERYTHING into account.

Then it comes down to, is the materials farmed for reselling, or to craft the end game weapon?

I believe our current end game weapon is some sort of solar weapon. I haven't seen anyone using it yet.

Soluna blade, I doubt we'll ever see one in NA. With the chart Toon had for his phantasm runs IIRC the droprate for the materials is like... .5% and it needs 100 of each, plus a manual, dawn and dusk blades (never even heard of those dropping tbh) 5 of each step 7 stone and 50 fate fragments which are just as rare, or even rarer than the solite and lunite.

I wouldn't even count soluna blade as end game because it's that impossible to acquire.

Wow ok. That just sounds like a terrible economy design then.

Maybe the enchant is meant to boost up unpopular weapons, which has a much cheaper repair fee.

Someone help me math stuff.

The new enchants ONLY work on divine weapons, with the awful drop rates, and the not so amazing enchants it's nothing more than an ego thing. As in look at what I have and you don't. I'm pretty sure enchants that are already in game are actually better. If not though, it's a very small increase that doesn't mean much at all compared to the price.
    Maia
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Oh, restricted to the new weapons huh.

Welp. Pass.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Welp. Pass.

Let's look at the lance enchant for example. Compared at max rolls *which is pretty unrealistic but for the sake of argument we'll use them* Pillar has 10 max, and 5 strength more than the SAO enchant. The part that's really insane is Pillar has a 1-3 roll of penetration while 67th floor is always +3. You're paying a truckload for POTENTIALLY 10 more max at the cost of 10x repair fee instead of 5x. I'm not even sure people who min max are willing to roll that much rng tbh. Rift is a potential 10 more max at the cost of going from 3x repair fee to 7x repair fee.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Welp. Pass.

#metoo