Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Your Daily Fashion!

Comments

• AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    Here's what I'm sharing today:

tumblr_p7hsmplMGN1taxs7jo1_1280.jpg

Head: Eluned Wild Card Cap (F)
    Outfit: Eluned Wild Card Suit (F)
    Shoes: Culinary Safety Artist Boots (F)
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Fingered Gloves
    Weapon: Opera Glasses

Ever since I saw the original Wild Card Suit, I was like "I wish they made one for females". That's why when the outfit came out in Eluned's style and was *reasonably* cheap in the market, I knew I had to get one. Thanks to a good ol' real life friend who helped me secure one at a decent price. <3
    MizukiHayamaLittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,265
    @Aeren it looks good, congrats on getting one! I like that it looks like the original Wild Card (the colors). :) I thought the same thing when I saw the Wild Card, glad they made an eluned version.

Hello! I usually post the newer outfits (or recent ones) but thought I’d go back little further and post the Spark Leather Armor. I’ve had this for long time but I finally got around to dyeing it (doesn’t help it sits at the front of the dressing room so I forget I have it RIP). I don’t usually wear armor for fashion besides the ones that come from events and a few gach ones. Sometimes they’re little hard to match (shiny material, leather, etc) but the Spark one came out looking normal palette so made an outfit with it. I wanted it to look a little older looking so I tried to use older items like Woodworker Pirate Boots, Knight Wing Plate Gauntlets, and Broken Horn Hunter Helmet (okay this one isn’t as old LOL but its doesn’t look too new) which I thought looked cool and didn’t squish my hair or hide my face like some other metal helmets. I picked up a Short Sword and found a Round Shield I got from an event and used them as props. Kind of brings back nostalgia when I first started and used a sword and shield to fight. Didn’t look as nice LOL but hope it captures the essence of older Mabinogi.

u6S8Ayv.png

54Ox4tB.png

Outfit: Spark Leather Armor
    Headpiece: Broken Horn Hunter Helmet
    Shoes: Woodworker Pirate Boots
    Gloves: Knight Wing Plate Gauntlets
    Accessories: Short Sword, Round Shield
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Hey! Awesome pictures, glad to see you're back and eluned outfits look good from the other thread. Can't wait for the new ones to come out :)

Hello! Sorry its been a busy couple days but I got a bunch of outfits lined up (just gotta take pictures LOL). When I first saw the Wild Card Outfit, I thought it looked nice for males and hoped maybe one day it would be Eluned for females. It happened haha so crossing fingers one day Detective (for females) will be Eluned. I actually like this outfit on my character when she’s younger so I used a tin pot. I haven’t worn the Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings for awhile so thought I’d pull them out to match with this outfit. I also got the Mini Fierce Bunny Gang Mini-Gem which I thought was super adorable (they’re so tiny) and even as Tin pot, they’re still really tiny. I took some pictures with Milk when I was tin potted and when I was I think 13 years old LOL looking awesome as usual C:

vHoBTTH.png

8Prb3zm.png

QvpqQSx.png

Outfit: Eluned Wild Card Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Wild Card Cap (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Wild Card Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Lady Waffle Cone Heart Ring
    Accessories: Pink Topaz Twinkling Butterfly Wings
    Aeren
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello, I’m happy I managed to find a seller for this outfit before my birthday (today LOL). When I first saw the uniforms, I really liked the Junior one but after seeing the pose, I figured I would eventually get tired of the idle and end up not liking it as much so I wanted to get the Senior instead. I’m definitely happy with my decision haha took a couple days but glad I didn’t give up trying. Milk was having a hard time trying to dye the Senior Male (the shirt/vest/emblem parts) so I prepared myself as well for the Senior Female. Outer part I already knew I wanted to dye pink and figured the collar would be brown. The bottom shirt part and emblem were one part and it came out shiny when I dyed it a darker shade of pink. So I went with Silver so the emblem would stand out (even though the bottom part on the shirt ended up grey). Milk gached out all 3 female wigs (two with the accessories and the rider without hat and gave them to me. C: I’m wearing the one that was pictured with the Senior Uniform the Private Academy Side Twist Wig with Ornament (F). I was using the Private Academy Loafers (F) but decided to try some other shoes and loved how the Saber Leather Boots looked (especially since it can’t be dyed). Also took a picture with Milk while we were both wearing the Private Academy Senior Uniforms ♥♥♥ C: Hope everyone is having an awesome day!

uzj0iMm.png

UxoINhZ.png

NaWrtBP.png

Outfit: Private Academy Senior Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Private Academy Side Twist Wig with Ornament (F)
    Shoes: Saber Leather Boots
    Accessories: Pink Diamond Wings, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
    Aeren
  • AerenAeren
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,565
    edited May 13, 2018
    LittleCeci wrote: »
    uzj0iMm.png

@LittleCeci You know, that color scheme really fits that dress. XD Suits you best. XD I do want that outfit too (especially the rider one -- if I'm correct), though I'll wait for the price to drop... if it ever does. (Too broke in game right now.)

This my contribution for the meantime:

tumblr_p8m9sgikrm1taxs7jo3_1280.jpg

Head: Queen of Hearts Tiara
    Outfit: Royal Academy Casual Uniform
    Shoes: Royal Academy Slippers
    Hand: Terks’ Open-Fingered Gloves

Been running around doing the Orphan Alyn (last event) in this outfit. I loved it so much that I left it on me for several days. <3
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Anemki Haha congrats! I really like the Casual Date with Suspenders along with Simple Jeans, maybe they'll make an eluned version but with a tube top or something for females similar to the Tork's BlackSmith Outfit. Everything from that gach was nice, I got both headbands and bracelets as well. Gonna wait for a re-release to get the sneakers and outfit. Also that's pretty cool that you dyed your bracelets for a specific reason. I just dyed mine my usual colors haha. Looking good glow in the dark items are pretty cool :)

@Aeren Thank you :) I love it when the colors I use look good on an outfit and yeah probably better to wait cause it was a pain to get it, the riding uniform I saw pop up alot but even that one was still expensive. Love the Royal Academy Casual Uniform, its definitely one of my favorites and looks really cute on you <3

Hello! I’m back again, its nearing summer but I wanted to show the Christmas Coat (F) I got months back which I wanted before i left for vacation. i was hoping to have Santa Boots (F) to wear with them but no luck finding any still so I wore Zorro Boots (F). I love the design of this outfit, I love coats like this and the little bag is adorable (not dyeable though RIP). With the little gold accents on the collar ribbon and on the corset, thought I’d pull out the Sweet Cross Empire Wig (F) to wear. I also took a picture with Milk afk again LOL ♥♥♥♥

rMVo4n3.png

t8ztTud.png

Outfit: Christmas Coat (F)
    Headpiece: Sweet Cross Empire Wig (F)
    Shoes: Zorro Boots (F)
    Accessories: Dominion Wings (Dyeable)
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I actually had the Eluned Casual Jumpsuit (F) for awhile but I wasn’t sure what to wear with it. I haven’t worn my Summer Knit Cap in a long time and I just got the Raccoon Family Basic Shoes so thought I’d wear those along with Meet-Cute Bracelet. It doesn’t have a pose so I used gestures for poses. I also pulled out Festia Rose Umbrella since I haven’t taken any pictures of it yet, its super adorable with Fez and Tia on top surrounded by roses.

cAXHXJe.png

ra3iPmr.png

Outfit: Eluned Casual Jumpsuit (F)
    Headpiece: Summer Knit Cap
    Shoes: Raccoon Family Basic Shoes
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Festia Rose Umbrella
  • MizukoMizuko
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,315
    I experimented my character and this is the result.

bcZNZC8.jpg

Head: Patissiere Wig (F)
    Outfit: Romantic Evening Dress
    Hand: Red Eye Strap Bracelet (F)
    Shoes: Women's Flats
    Robe: Blue Heart Wings
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    edited May 24, 2018
    mabinogi_2018_05_24_001_zpsnktcoj4k.jpg
    Outfit: Sky Dragon Wear (F)
    Headpiece: Eweca Ladeca Headdress
    Shoes: Sky Dragon Shoes
    Hands: Starblade Shuriken
    Accessories: Yellow Angel Wings

It's good to be back.
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Mizuko Hello again and your character looks very adorable, love the Patissiere Wig (F) dyed in your blue and seeing the Romantic Evening Dress again (very old dress).

@MiDz Hello and welcome back :) Looking awesome in the Sky Dragon Wear (F) and love the pairing of the Eweca Ladeca Headdress.

Hello again! Sorry I actually had this posted on my tumblr but I got really busy so posting it just now on forums. Back again with another Eluned outfit, this time the China 7th Anniversary Outfit (F). I really liked the male version so I’m happy they came out with a Eluned version. I have the Hat and Shoes as well but wanted to change it up so I’ll wear those later. I instead decided to wear Portia’s Shoes and the Private Academy Low Bun Wig (F). I also wore the China 7th Anniversary Ring that goes with the non-eluned female outfit. Milk changed into the male version of the China 7th Anniversary Outfit and I took pictures of both of us looking like about to duel C: LOL and also took a picture when Milk was afk in Dunbarton wearing the Wiggling Fox Ears Wig (M).

cOjkRvf.png

6dijYQn.png

cNo0QWD.png

Outfit: Eluned China 7th Anniversary Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Private Academy Low Bun Wig (F)
    Shoes: Portia’s Shoes
    Gloves: China 7th Anniversary Ring
    Accessories: Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail, Peaceful Clutch
  • MiDZMiDZ
    mabinogi_2018_06_03_003_zps2o5rktk8.jpg

IGN: Madon

Head: Starlet Circle Ear Cuffs (M)
    Outfit: Starlet Circle Outfit (M)
    Feet: Starlet Circle Boots (M)
    Weapon: Chef's Passion
    LittleCeci
  • KyraelKyrael
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    edited June 5, 2018
    It posted twice, see post after this
  • KyraelKyrael
    Mabinogi Rep: 330
    Most of my outfits are female but since im male at the moment this will have to do...20180601223046_1.jpg
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    edited June 11, 2018
    @MiDZ Giant looks good :) Haven't seen Chef's Passion being used in long time haha and love the Starlet Outfit on males :D

@Kyrael Hello welcome :) And all good, it happens haha and Devil Suit (M) is one of my favorites on males, looks good on you :)

Sorry its been awhile, started working long hours and been trying to adjust so I'm not as tired that I don't get on Mabi or get on only to AFK. I’m been waiting for this eluned set to come out since I saw a preview of it from the KR servers. I did a stack of gach hoping to get it but no luck, a friend traded me the set though so I’m happy. I really just wanted the Eluned Baseball Bat (F) but glad I got the complete set LOL. I also got the Chocolate Twinkling Butterfly Wings which matched better than I expected. Loving how the Eluned Baseball Uniform (F) came out in my colors and definitely loving the Eluned Based Ball Bat (F). Since the Cookie Island Event is back, thought I’d take some pictures in the Snack Tent. I also got a picture of Milk wearing the Eluned Elite Uniform and me being a Kupa (the tiny red one).

3GDcQl6.png

8jnmlsd.png

pU7gFSU.png

Outfit: Eluned Baseball Uniform (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Baseball Cap (F)
    Shoes: Eluned Baseball Shoes (F)
    Gloves: Meet-Cute Bracelet
    Accessories: Eluned Baseball Bat (F), Chocolate Twinkling Butterfly Wings, Fluffy Kitty Ribbon Tail
  • MiDZMiDZ
    mabinogi_2018_06_11_012_zpsm1xxbhjd.jpg

@LittleCeci Thank you. I like showing my different characters since the outfits look so cool on them. :) Here is my giantess; Malukkai showing off. XD

Head: Floral Fairy Hair Accessory
    Outfit: Kristen Leather Armor
    Shoes: Kristen Leather Boots
    Weapon: Warrior Axe
    LittleCeci
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
    edited June 13, 2018
    thank you for posting this thread! i love fashion a lot and i'm always happy to show off my characters outfits tumblr_m9gckz0sJR1qzckow.gif

mabinogi_2018_06_13_008_by_asteriisms-dce9qcc.jpg
    i usually fluctuate between the first three, but the fourth one was my main outfit for a long time! (also sorry for the dark lighting i was too impatient to wait until day time aha)

first outfit:
    head: eweca ladeca headdress
    outfit: red eye strap suit (m)
    shoes: hebona shoes
    gloves: magus crest bracer

second outfit:
    head: volume beret
    outfit: brilluen tail suit (m)
    shoes: floral fairy sandals (m)

third outfit:
    head: volume beret
    outfit: eluned elite student uniform (m)
    shoes: floral fairy sandals (m)

fourth outfit:
    head: royal hunter beret (m)
    outfit: royal hunter light armor (m)
    shoes: altam's grieves
    gloves: altam's gauntlets

ferres_by_asteriisms-dce9r0o.png

i also really adore my human alt's outfit ;w;

head: meryl wig (m)
    outfit: 2012 premium winter newbie wear (m)
    shoes: magus crest boots (m)
    LittleCeciMusicat
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @MiDZ :) You're welcome and it definitely looks fun seeing the different characters and outfits. Also love the armor your giantess is wearing, was definitely my favorite giant outfit back in the day (besides the Fur-Trimmed dress). Very adorable with the Floral Fairy Hair Accessory :D

@Kedarui Hello welcome! :D Sorry for getting back to you couple days later and you're welcome, thank you for sharing your character's outfits! C: Love all the outfits, especially the Royal Hunter Armor because I rarely see that anymore, especially the male version so its nice to see it again :) Love the grey and blue you used for the Eluned Elite Student Uniform and your human looks very cool :D Been awhile since I've seen that 2012 Premium Winter Newb being worn, it looks nice in blue and black.

Hello, I didn’t really like the Flamenco Dancer Dress (F) but I did like the Matador Suit (M). So when the Eluned Version came out, I was gonna buy it and got gifted one. C: I tried to catch the pose but it was pretty weird looking if it wasn’t the hands on wrist haha. I dyed the main part brown because the dark pink outlines and flower seemed like it would blend in if the suit was pink. I actually liked it better this way and the cape being pink. Milk gave me the wig and hat and the hair already came this color which I really liked since it looked similar to the pink I use for the Rin Hair. I have the gloves as well but opted to use a ring instead. I removed my tail since the cape would clip with it.Took a few pictures on the Cookie Witch Island before it ended and a few with Milk who’s looking fabulously awesome as usual C:

451r9jz.png

WhmcoIV.png

2yM9W8y.png

Outfit: Eluned Matador Suit (F)
    Headpiece: Eluned Matador Hat and Wig (F)
    Shows: Eluned Matador Shoes (F)
    Accessories: N/A
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    Hello! I finally got some time to take some pictures of the Noble Hanbok Outfit (F). Love the design of it and the adorable idle pose. I opted for the Laighlinne Wig instead of the Noble Hanbok Braided Ribbon Wig (F). I dyed the design silver at first but didn’t like it so tried darker pink and liked it better. I asked Milk to take pictures with the Noble Hanbok Outfit (M) though ended up getting pictures after Milk went afk and sleep LOL. Definitely love the gold accents on Milk’s Noble Hanbok Outfit (M). I also found Nago who was afk and took a picture with them C:

Pr4NsHQ.png

V3XjA6n.png

LcVYCQW.png

frc36xi.png

Outfit: Noble Hanbok Outfit (F)
    Headpiece: Laighlinne Wig
    Shoes: Noble Hanbok Shoes (F)
    Accessories: Cait Sith Wings, Rose Ring Halo, Fluffy Ribbon Kitty Tail
  • ZahriahZahriah
    Mabinogi Rep: 985
    edited June 26, 2018
    @LittleCeci I have to say I absolutely adore your color scheme °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
    (and also) This is the cutest thread oml, thank you for making it ♥ I love seeing everything on here *^ *
    I recently got the Lisbeth outfit and it's such a cute look I can't help myself. ♥
    MXL0FJR.png?1

KFoiZIc.png?1

VXsjYwf.png

sy1Dz62.png?1

Outfit: Lisbeth SAO Outfit
    Headpiece: Deputy Commander Wig and Monocle (F)
    Shoes: Flamerider Boots (F)
    Gloves: Assistant Teacher Jeweled Wristwatch
    LittleCeci
  • LittleCeciLittleCeci
    @Zahriah :o thank you for your kind words. C: I'm glad that people are still looking at my thread and enjoying it. I definitely enjoy going back and seeing all the awesome outfits and color schemes <3 Also congrats on the Lisbeth C: Definitely my favorite maid-looking outfit haha and loving that wig with the monocle and that you dye the wristwatch brown so that it stands out on the wrist. Usually not a fan of the ankle shoes (I probably need to wear them more) but happy to see that you're wearing Flamerider Boots (F) which I haven't seen being worn in forever C: Also adorable maid <3 Love your character, super cute c: <3
    Zahriah