Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

This is me lately

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
edited June 11, 2018 in General Chat
When i see people get what they hunt for immediately while im on my 249872349827 attempt.

f769dd90f2.jpg
Crimsọn3rdyvioletkittKensamaofmari

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 11, 2018
    That's me! ..... except when I learned people going to AX are getting a free bunny tail that's exclusive to AX and future forum contests only. Actually that's not enough salt for me

Btw looking for someone willing to get me a code for said item... :c
    GretaKensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 11, 2018
    Arjune wrote: »
    That's me! ..... except when I learned people going to AX are getting a free bunny tail that's exclusive to AX and future forum contests only. Actually that's not enough salt for me

I would also like a code. I live on the east coast. Where is the east coast love? TTATT

Inb4 people start selling codes. :|
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    im still killing spiders for shock page 9 after 7 years -_-
    WolfandWolfKensamaofmari
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175

I'm not going this year but I'd be willing to drive by and grab a few codes if they're doing a meet up outside the convention halls. :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 12, 2018

Yes, so disappointed... Special treatment for people who are close enough to attend... :c
  • BerylBeryl
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    Nexon is giving you chemotherapy? The salt doesn't look like it's being injected anywhere.
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I would make a cancer joke but um...don't want another warning on my forum account. :(
    Kensamaofmari
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    S> my soul for that rabbit tail :sob: ive been wanting one since tails dropped and ive been vocal about it too, this is like getting kicked while youre still down
    Kensamaofmari
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Gaea wrote: »
    I would make a cancer joke but um...don't want another warning on my forum account. :(

Not sure how your cancer reference would be worse than mine, where I wished pancreatic cancer on others. :/

(No seriously, I stated that.)
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaea wrote: »

Not sure how your cancer reference would be worse than mine, where I wished pancreatic cancer on others. :/

(No seriously, I stated that.)

Do you want a warning too? LOL
    Kensamaofmari