Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Colors for the Character Edition

RixterXDRixterXD
Mabinogi Rep: 700
edited June 9, 2018 in Feedback and Suggestions

I wanted to comment on one thing about the character's edition. Do not you think there are very few colors for the eyes? For example, blue eyes do not have an intermediate shade

I would like to comment this to the team of the game if the players think it's good I think that the character would have more life if they attribute more colors not only to the eyes but to skin and hair
  1. What do you think about that?26 votes
    1. i like
       88% (23 votes)
    2. I dont like
       12% (3 votes)

Comments

• ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    Giant hair and eye colors are really bad.... they have significantly LESS colors than both humans and elves and this has never been changed.... so I agree with this, especially if it means they will add eye and hair colors for giants
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    edited June 11, 2018
    I would personally prefer if they just did away with purchasing colors in general and just gave a RGB slider.

(This would apply for hair , eyes, skin.)
    VeylaineKedarui
  • EraleaEralea
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,890
    Yea I wish they'd just open the whole palette to all races.

I know the hot topic issue is dark-skinned elves but I hope they don't forget pink-haired giants too.
    Johana
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    neon green human skin plz!
    Jazmyn
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    Ah. One more step to turning this game into sims.
  • Animelove89Animelove89
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,590
    being able to fully customize your character is just part of fantasy life.
    LokitinJohana
  • YokotiYokoti
    Mabinogi Rep: 960
    I think it would be cool, just I think maybe only hair and eye colours, but it's a nice idea.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • JohanaJohana
    Mabinogi Rep: 765
    edited July 19, 2018
    i love this idea. like animelove said. make a full customization for our characters is part of fantasy life
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 20, 2018
    Nexon MUST revamp character customization to make it more appealing for newbies. Who wants to use that pixel mess as their hair or ugly long mouth or boring looking eyes? It makes newcomers discouraged to start the game and they jump to conclusions that this game is extremely outdated even though there are plenty of hairstyles and eyes that look really nice, but limited to stupid gachas. The choice of colors is really poor as well... 3-6 color, hair, eye and mouth choices to create your unique character? Nah... Not possible. Very poor customization indeed.
    WolfandWolf
  • AmesenpaiAmesenpai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
    i really dunno since ive only had the normal elf green eye color. its the only one ive used, but to see more colors come in for other people who want a different shade then normal sounds like a good idea.
  • Taikoubou789Taikoubou789
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    i like this idea. and why not a option to change rare skin colors with ponds? like pink blue violet green orange or green