Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[UPDATED] Mabinogi at Anime Expo!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited June 22, 2018 in Vault
Join the Mabinogi Team at Anime Expo! Anime Expo will be taking place July 5-8 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. Our team will be there all four days, but the official meetup will take place Saturday July 7th. More info will be released soon! For more info about Anime Expo click here!

animeexpo_header_590x165.jpg

Expo Details:

• Our booth, 2535, will be located in the South Hall, also known as the Exhibit Hall.
  • Just by visiting our booth, you will receive a coupon code which you can redeem at any in-game bank for the following items:
  • Pink Poodle Pet Whistle
  • Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow
  • 'the One Who Met the Mabinogi Team' 1st title
  • Participate in our Scavenger Hunt to receive an exclusive Mabinogi Keychain:
  • July 5th: Lorna Key Chain
  • July 6th: Nao Key Chain
  • July 7th: Dead Bee Key Chain
  • July 8th: Ferghus Key Chain
  • Stop by and grab a raffle ticket to have a chance to win Acrylic Stands, Notebooks, Mousepads, or even a Mabinogi Artbook!
  • Head to our booth on Saturday, July 7th and sign up for our Cosplay Contest! You can dress-up as any character from any anime, game, etc.
  • Winners will receive a 'the Best Cosplayer' 1st title along with a Mabinogi Artbook!
  • Do not fear! If you cannot make it to the expo, then you can participate in our Cosplay Screenshot Contest on the forums!
  • Prizes include 'the Best Cosplayer' 1st title, a Pink Poodle Pet Whistle, and a Pink Rabbit Tail with Bow!

feedsadwrwqa.png
VitulaIyasenuIcekatanaOblivane

Comments

• PrettyPinkCupcakePrettyPinkCupcake
    Mabinogi Rep: 535
    edited May 25, 2018
    You should totally pass out random objects and stuff from your trashcan to people who have stayed at the convention booth for 10 hours.
    SylviaWolfeYellowFreakaZoid
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sigh... Europeans get left out once again... :') Ofc people will be getting freebies in there as well...
    DianusiaSherri
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    edited May 25, 2018
    Don't worry, if we're lucky a few kind souls will share some of it with us...

...or it'll be like that one year a dude stole a giant stack of em and tried to sell them off 3mil each. Gotta love what some people do when given free gifts.

Edit: I'll be sure to head there if I can get in the area ^__^
  • VitulaVitula
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,090
    Ahhh! Im so excited to see you all again! Ive been at the meet up since it started and I cant wait! I can finally deliver Nkeona’s tank top to her ;;^;;
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Dang. Literally 3 days before I'll be in LA
  • ValenthValenth
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,820
    edited May 27, 2018
    I will be there again o: <3
    See you nerds there
  • KambiiKambii
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,445
    edited May 29, 2018
    Noooooo, I'm leaving Cali on Saturday T_T so I was going to attend anime con from one of the days before, any chance a booth will also be there before July 7?
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Too far away.exe
    GretaBrightheartBronzebreakSherriCrimsọn
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 12, 2018
    Wow, after watching stream... I feel really sad... People who are going to meet Mabinogi team in Anime Expo will obtain FREE Bunny Tail, cute Poodle dog pet with 4x6 inventory and exclusive title "the one who met Mabinogi Team". :( I hate this so much... I live on the other side of Earth, i would 100% be there every year.
    Well sure, they said there will be a cosplay event in forums which will give the same Bunny Tail and Poodle pet, but i actually never did a cosplay irl or even in-game so yeah...
    Sherri
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Zephyrmaru wrote: »
    Don't worry, if we're lucky a few kind souls will share some of it with us...

...or it'll be like that one year a dude stole a giant stack of em and tried to sell them off 3mil each. Gotta love what some people do when given free gifts.

Edit: I'll be sure to head there if I can get in the area ^__^

Wow what happened to that player? (Banned I assume).
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Greta wrote: »
    Wow, after watching stream... I feel really sad... People who are going to meet Mabinogi team in Anime Expo will obtain FREE Bunny Tail, cute Poodle dog pet with 4x6 inventory and exclusive title "the one who met Mabinogi Team". :( I hate this so much... I live on the other side of Earth, i would 100% be there every year.
    Well sure, they said there will be a cosplay event in forums which will give the same Bunny Tail and Poodle pet, but i actually never did a cosplay irl or even in-game so yeah...

I can't wait for them to rub it in our faces too.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Hey for anyone going please let us know if we are going to get the Re:Zero crossover. Look around for any hints and stuff. That's the least you can do for us. Provide something, anything. Thank you.
  • GretaGreta
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hey for anyone going please let us know if we are going to get the Re:Zero crossover. Look around for any hints and stuff. That's the least you can do for us. Provide something, anything. Thank you.

Mind if you stop with this Re:Zero obsession? It's ruining the hype.
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    Greta wrote: »
    ... It's ruining the hype.

Not possible.
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    Any news on the time for this meet up? I don't want to be a creep stalking your booth 24/7 :3
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello everyone! Please take a look at the updated post about details for AX!
  • bobobobo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,775
    omgosh neat! so does this mean the Saturday meetup isn't at a specific time? Just a "all day, come at any time" sorta thing?
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I am staring at the Dead Bee for far too long.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    I hope we could get a chance to win keychains on the forums too... I want that dead bee XD I really want it!
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    It would cost me 500-800 dollars just to fly there.
    Plus all the anxiety of flying alone would probably kill me.