Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Next fishing event for Rabbie Phantasm spam~

Comments

• FairyvoiceFairyvoice
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,810
    Better rewards would nicely complement the phoenix egg event...
    Iyasenu
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Ughhhh new event please
    CrimsọnSherriIyasenu
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Please.. just no.
    How about an event that DOESN'T require us to afk all day?
    Seriously, all the egg event is just literally standing around all day and the eventual nuclear meltdown of your PC.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 14, 2017
    Guys, you know we have other events and stuff we can do. You're just complaining because the prizes are crap.

Try becoming a grandmaster, improve your equipment, get better equipment, get titles, get achievements, level up, level up your pets, see what kind of dungeons you can solo, craft something, cook something, go hot air ballooning, kill stuff, explore stuff, commerce, chat with freinds, make new friends, help someone out with something, or my personal favorite...see what you can do to break the game (which is not hard lel).
    Iyasenu
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    @Gaea
    My favorite is to complain when there are boring events with lame prizes.

But, I guess I could do some of the productive alternatives you mentioned...
    If I have to...
    :(
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    A better event would be the "Dyewell" event that makes regular dyes' price go down to 2k.
    Daktaro
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 14, 2017
    that wasn't a 'Dyewell' event, that was a homestead candy tree event
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    edited January 14, 2017
    @Ellisya So give potion makers a chance to actually get some money and be able to sell potions. It's just more discouragement to not bother with life skills by them puking out hundreds of potions.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    edited January 14, 2017
    @XeekTheMighty
    @Kaga

You two make me laugh
    Kaga
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    Potion making? Is it even relevant today? Who would farm four-leaf clovers or use 50potions (besides newbies)? This game really has a thing for making old features obsolete. Who remembers Guild Halls? Anyone use them? How about tailoring? Any clothes worth making that isn't gachapon/dungeon loot?
    I depend on these potion events for potions that I can actually use, which is dumb since events are all temporary and if we need 'em and there is no event, we're screwed. We shouldn't depend on events to play the main content but look at us now!
  • KagaKaga
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,170
    edited January 14, 2017
    Arjune
    Arjune said:

that wasn't a 'Dyewell' event, that was a homestead candy tree event
    Good to know, think people got the point though.

Lol did they merge the threads?

Edit: Yep.
  • ParadoxLostParadoxLost
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    ..Just spam a bunch of Math Music Dungeon..
  • ErydanosErydanos
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,295
    edited January 14, 2017
    Gaea said:

Guys, you know we have other events and stuff we can do. You're just complaining because the prizes are crap.

Try becoming a grandmaster, improve your equipment, get better equipment, get titles, get achievements, level up, level up your pets, see what kind of dungeons you can solo, craft something, cook something, go hot air ballooning, kill stuff, explore stuff, commerce, chat with freinds, make new friends, help someone out with something, or my personal favorite...see what you can do to break the game (which is not hard lel).
    But...but... I just returned, got the returning Milletian event, got 2 outfits, got the Unicorn pet, reached Master Bard, reached Beast Lord, finished Hamlet, got sassy pictures of my Giant and his Laertes-look-alike Butler, got the Phoenix Witness title, got a pure black dye from Saga Coupons, crashed a lot of times, raged a lot of times....

But the Phoenix Event is boring and Samhain is very repetitive (and is worse when you have the door glitch), heck I didn't even bother to redo Samhain 1 and 2, once was enough. (YES the bags are SWEET and having a Tailoring Manual is COOL TOO, but is waaay to ANNOYING. The Phoenix Event prizes are indeed CRAP - But well, is basically an AFK event, so I think is normal that it doesn't have super awesome prizes)
    Kaga
    Kaga said:

A better event would be the "Dyewell" event that makes regular dyes' price go down to 2k.
    Ohhh! the Fabled Dying Well event... I had never participated in that one, I've heard people have like 4 of those in their HS to synth dyes like crazy.

Kaga
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited January 15, 2017
    Manashield damage reduction 19 reforge + rank 6 Mana shield + full upgraded Royal Knight Armor. It's ok to get hit a little bit. Kind of tickles. =P