Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Am i the only one that..

AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
Mabinogi Rep: 760
in General Chat
so i been super busy and sometimes just plain forget to log in for the g21 coins. and i noticed i will only have 25 IF i remember to log in from here on.what doesn't make sense to me is how come we have till the 20th to turn in the coins but stop getting coins on the 13th? is there going to be quest last on to get more coins? or are people just plain out of luck if they forget to log in.

Comments

• RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 10, 2018
    cuz...

c10.gif

Its gotta end @ some point. O3O

If U missed the train...
    U miss the train. :(
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    What is this clickbait title
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    lol you're not the only 1 , i did't log in for 3 days and now G21 out of nowhere i will get only 22 coin at this rate i wonder what's in the special box ....
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Um didn't caravan joe say somethin' about more ways to get coins? icr
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    Um didn't caravan joe say somethin' about more ways to get coins? icr

Nope, just from logging in.
    I looked back on my screenshots of his conversation, and didn't see any mention of another way to get Hype Coins, unfortunately.
  • AulcardAndVamiraAulcardAndVamira
    Mabinogi Rep: 760
    thats what im saying. i see like it should give more coins till the 20th not end at the 13th
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    (They are asking for an extension) =P
  • ZuomoZuomo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    Rayka wrote: »
    lol you're not the only 1 , i did't log in for 3 days and now G21 out of nowhere i will get only 22 coin at this rate i wonder what's in the special box ....

if you scroll over it on the main event page it tells you.

rewarded-image.jpg
    Twelie
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    Umm nooo unless they give something extra special to those who logged in every day. :/
    Though seriously whats with everyone wanting every event to be extended cuz' they 'missed a day' or something?
    like seriously, a few ppl complaining, idc but this whole community seems to be like 'waah i missed a millisecond so it should be extended to benefit me!'
    (this isn't directed at u all btw! it's just the mentality im starting to pick up from ppl, but either way somebodys gonna get insulted so whatevs o3o)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Sherri wrote: »
    Umm nooo unless they give something extra special to those who logged in every day. :/
    Though seriously whats with everyone wanting every event to be extended cuz' they 'missed a day' or something?
    like seriously, a few ppl complaining, idc but this whole community seems to be like 'waah i missed a millisecond so it should be extended to benefit me!'
    (this isn't directed at u all btw! it's just the mentality im starting to pick up from ppl, but either way somebodys gonna get insulted so whatevs o3o)

I mean, you can miss two days and still get the same thing as someone who logged in every day.

If it weren't for the really small chance of an extension happening, I'd care more, but still.
    You can at least let people complain when they're unhappy about missing out on a Generation launch event gift, without giving them grief on top.
    Imaizumi
  • WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I mean, you can miss two days and still get the same thing as someone who logged in every day.

If it weren't for the really small chance of an extension happening, I'd care more, but still.
    You can at least let people complain when they're unhappy about missing out on a Generation launch event gift, without giving them grief on top.

Actually I think you can only miss one day and get the rewards to get 28 coins.
    IyasenuImaizumi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Actually I think you can only miss one day and get the rewards to get 28 coins.

28?
    Oh, pfft.

For some reason I thought it was 25. Why couldn't it end in 5 or 0. :(
    A nice number.
    MizukiHayamaWolfandWolf
  • RheyRhey
    Couldn't make it to log on @ all today.

I know there was a grace day 4 the 3 coins...but I missed today's 8 coin day.

Will thurs midnite b4 maint dispense another 8 coin???

I'm freaking out about dis.

giphy.gif

I tried 2 rush back home but couldn't get on da PC till its already past midnite. :(
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    If you miss any of two last days where 8 coins are given... You are pretty much doomed.
    I'm sorry... :(
  • RheyRhey
    edited June 13, 2018
    Guess I'll have to snipe off the market somebody's alt extras of the two character gems.

tenor.gif

/sigh
    Imaizumi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Aside from some situations that can prevent you from logging in once a day (power outage, you forgot to pay internet bill etc) there's pretty much no reason to miss a log in event. Anyone who is at home for any part of the day has no excuse for missing the log ins, it takes like what? 2 mins to log in and out? You got other problems in your life if you can't find 2 mins a day to spare. If you want to take the "Video games aren't that important in my life to remember it" then don't complain you missed it.