Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Unbroken Avalon Seal Stone

IyasenuIyasenu
Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
edited June 13, 2018 in General Chat
I was wondering if anyone had a higher resolution picture of the Avalon Seal Stone in its fully intact form.

The picture they have on the microsite is kinda...
4eeb636736.png
Tiny.

Also, I have doubts in my ability to log in and find my way to the Seal Stone before it gets destroyed to get a good picture myself.

Since it looks different from all the other seal stones in the game, I just wanted to have a picture of this new one for posterity.

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    I...I want to make a dirty joke here, but its too inappropriate. Instead, good luck getting the screen shot, I hope you can take multiple angles with wide shots so we can make wall papers out of them.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    @GTCvActium

Never fear, for I am a shameless Elf.

teeth_featured-1.jpg

Unless you DON'T mean that, to which I say...my bad. :/
    IyasenuMizukiHayama
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 13, 2018
    I wonder if there is a surprise with this update where EVERYONE can break the seal stone and EVERYONE can finally get that journal achievement. Like maybe the stone regenerates everyday. That would be cool. :<
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Gaea wrote: »
    I wonder if there is a surprise with this update where EVERYONE can break the seal stone and EVERYONE can finally get that journal achievement. Like maybe the stone regenerates everyday. That would be cool. :<

Wouldn't that be nice
    Imaizumi
  • IyasenuIyasenu

And EVERYONE gets the piercing title.

Heh, about the only thing I can think of would be seal stones acting like the bridge between rano and connous, resetting every week.
  • MaiaMaia
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Heh, about the only thing I can think of would be seal stones acting like the bridge between rano and connous, resetting every week.

That's actually what I was thinking but I doubt it.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425

Hehe, "piercing".

;)
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030

I think everyone would actually love for that to happens.. maybe not everyday but once a week like with the Iria dungeons plus the bridges between Rano and Connous.
    GretaSphyra21
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

Exactly, why can't the seal stones behave like that? I feel a suggestion coming on...
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    These suggestions feel more like a way to prevent your incoming salt. Just get over the fact that there will only be one person from each server with the title.
  • MaiaMaia
    At least we don't have pay2fame like JP mabinogi where you can purchase (for about 1000 usd) your name being placed in-game lol
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    Yeah of course we don't have to pay2fame like JP mabinogi because this is NA.
  • EncrovianEncrovian
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
    Quick someone reveal the requirements to break the stone~
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    If the breaker title gives piercing, I'd much rather it be tied to a quest. Would make more sense to the plot anyway.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Knowing NX, its going to be a single person on each server. So when that person leaves, the title will be lose forever~~~~
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Knowing NX, its going to be a single person on each server. So when that person leaves, the title will be lose forever~~~~

Their name will remain, even if the player doesn't.

/salute
    Twelie
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

The "Seal Stone Breaker of Another World" title from G1 counts for that achievement.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    edited June 14, 2018

The "Seal Stone Breaker of Another World" title from G1 counts for that achievement.

Maybe they meant the individual achievements specific to breaking the seal stones.
    The ones worth 300 points apiece, that are hidden from sight to everyone but the ones who got them, but still included in the empty portion of the bar of the Exploration tab of the journal.

On the topic of my original post, did anyone manage to snag a shot of the stone before it was broken.

I managed to log in before it was broken, but didn't know how to reach Avalon until it was already broken, lol.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited June 14, 2018

Maybe they meant the individual achievements specific to breaking the seal stones.
    The ones worth 300 points apiece, that are hidden from sight to everyone but the ones who got them, but still included in the empty portion of the bar of the Exploration tab of the journal.

Then it wouldn't be special. And the 300 points would have no meaningful value, either.

As for what the seal stone looked like, knowing Nexon, it was probably just another rock with the Fomorian Emblem on it.

EDIT: From what someone who was there said, it was just a mass of crystals.
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Then it wouldn't be special. And the 300 points would have no meaningful value, either.

As for what the seal stone looked like, knowing Nexon, it was probably just another rock with the Fomorian Emblem on it.

Oh, no, I know WHAT it looks like, but the only picture I have is the one in the first post.
    I was hoping someone had managed to snag a decently sized one.

Anyways, it's also not a point if it's not special or if the points aren't meaningful.