Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Dan3 magnum

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Pan wrote: »
    RNG just means you have to keep trying. You'll get the Dan eventually through pure luck.

Except you won't with magnum. It's hardly a test of skill if it relies on luck.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Pan wrote: »
    RNG just means you have to keep trying. You'll get the Dan eventually through pure luck.

Except you won't with magnum. It's hardly a test of skill if it relies on luck.

Oddly enough one of my runs did have a stupid amount of luck where I had 8 crits in a row on the wisps that were also bunched up together. (I still failed it though, but I ended the mission with something like 11.7k points (I missed the last shot of a ratman)
    Imaizumi
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Pan seems to be a troll, and by extension deserves the punishment of scaphism. if not a complete ban. Why do ya'll wish to bother? :/
    Veylaine
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Pan seems to be a troll, and by extension deserves the punishment of scaphism. if not a complete ban. Why do ya'll wish to bother? :/

sometimes you gotta take the bait just to see where it goes.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 14, 2018

This is what i literally said few posts ago. Pan is a troll and i came to that conclusion like few months back.