Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

g21 seal stone

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
edited June 14, 2018 in Help
does anyone know what the req are to break it

Comments

• MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 14, 2018
    I'm sure people know but won't share it. Everyone wants to try and get it for themselves. Somebody could be famous as the person who told EVERYONE about the seal stone reqs :D
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,400
    edited June 14, 2018
    Total level 20k+
    Current level 200
    r1+ in all life skills except Magic Craft and Hillwen Engineering

....I'm trolling, I have no idea. But hey, the game is up so we can check now. I'm not at my computer atm :(

Edit: The main requirement is to have a fast internet connection and a clear schedule to get there before anyone else.
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Well, it's already broken on Alexina. I am curious what the requirements were though.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    DAMN YOU APPLETASTE!!!!!!

I kid, I kid. My ego is fragile, sure, but not THAT fragile.
    MizukiHayama
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Well, it's already broken on Alexina. I am curious what the requirements were though.

not 100% on this but appletaste got it, and it was have divine shield on while linked and hit it to break it.
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

not 100% on this but appletaste got it, and it was have divine shield on while linked and hit it to break it.

Yes, I saw...was too slow. Thank you for answering :), was really curious.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Curse you appletaste.

tenor.gif?itemid=11409825
    I remember when content update would take 3x as long. You did well, Nexon NA. You did well. I think. Let me look some more of this area and quests up. @Katherz @Nkeona @MohawkGuy
    edited June 14, 2018
    Well, the stone is broken, guess this means I should go to work now before I am fired. :o

206605.gif
    Sheena