Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Nao Blessing Title

EncrovianEncrovian
Mabinogi Rep: 1,085
in Help
Does it stack with everything else too? Meaning possible to get 32x on magic craft/hillwen? cuz omg yes pls qq

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Sounds too good to be true lol.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    don't get your hopes up too soon. the forum post and website post list different stats from each. for now it's probably best to stick to the forum post to prevent too much disappointment
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Misinformation is real in Nexon lol.
    violetkittImaizumiTwelie
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    The Nao title is the same as the pay to use one they had in the shop im guessing.
    SO it should stack with everything
  • AlaelorAlaelor
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    Where do you get 32x training for magic craft/engineering? Because that seems too good to be true.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 14, 2018
    Alaelor wrote: »
    Where do you get 32x training for magic craft/engineering? Because that seems too good to be true.

@Alaelor

I don't think you can. Either lack a talent to give 2x training, which also means they don't benefit from 100+ level bonuses either, nor an Alban stone.

1 (base value) * 2 (Life Skill pot) * 2 (All skills pot) * 2 (Event Mastery Plan Bonus) * 2 (Nao title)=2^4=16 training per one usage. There needs to be one more 2 multiplier (2^5=32). but I cannot think of a single one available.
  • AlaelorAlaelor

@Alaelor

I don't think you can. Either lack a talent to give 2x training, which also means they don't benefit from 100+ level bonuses either, nor an Alban stone.

1 (base value) * 2 (Life Skill pot) * 2 (All skills pot) * 2 (Event Mastery Plan Bonus) * 2 (Nao title)=2^4=16 training per one usage. There needs to be one more 2 multiplier (2^5=32). but I cannot think of a single one available.

The only issue i have with that is starting from base a life skill make sit 2x+all skill makes it 4x+event master plan will then make it 6x and then nao will make it 8x. They just add 2x ontop of base. (At least from what i've done with other skills without having event plan and returned title they were only getting 6x training)
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    edited June 14, 2018

@Alaelor

What about prism?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Maia wrote: »

@Alaelor

What about prism?

....OH RIGHT.

Yeah, it evens to 32 now, unless a lack of talent backfires.

@Alaelor

The only issue i have with that is starting from base a life skill make sit 2x+all skill makes it 4x+event master plan will then make it 6x and then nao will make it 8x. They just add 2x ontop of base. (At least from what i've done with other skills without having event plan and returned title they were only getting 6x training)

Are you sure your math is correct? It isn't additive for any of the skills I trained.
  • MaiaMaia
    edited June 14, 2018
    It isn't additive. It's never been additive. It can just be misleading when you're dealing with 2x and 4x because 2+2=4 and 2x2=4 lol 6x can happen if you're using a reforge or level 100 or hero-talent mark for +50%. 4x+50%=6x. So perhaps you encountered something like that.
  • AlaelorAlaelor

@Alaelor

What about prism?

....OH RIGHT.

Yeah, it evens to 32 now, unless a lack of talent backfires.

@Alaelor

Are you sure your math is correct? It isn't additive for any of the skills I trained.
    It isn't additive. It's never been additive. It can just be misleading when you're dealing with 2x and 4x because 2+2=4 and 2x2=4 lol 6x can happen if you're using a reforge or level 100 or hero-talent mark for +50%. 4x+50%=6x. So perhaps you encountered something like that.

I mean I was watching skills just to be sure at the time and only 6 training was being done each time. I'll try it again when server is up but I just did this the other day. Also I wasn't aware there was a 2x prism either. I only knew about the orange prism for 2x ap
  • MaiaMaia
    Blue prism is 2x for skills. I forget where they were from. If you're using title+rainbow pot+life skill pot you should be getting 8x (for example). Should be a pleasant surprise when you login and get more exp than you thought :D
  • AlaelorAlaelor
    Blue prism is 2x for skills. I forget where they were from. If you're using title+rainbow pot+life skill pot you should be getting 8x (for example). Should be a pleasant surprise when you login and get more exp than you thought :D

I'll find out and tell ya :P i could be reading it wrong as you guys said but I coulda sworn i was only seeing 6x
  • AlaelorAlaelor

So I tried again with title+talent+pot+2x all skill pot for training and yes it only has done 8 training requirements making it 8x training
  • ZephyrmaruZephyrmaru
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,430
    its not additive.
  • downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185

So I tried again with title+talent+pot+2x all skill pot for training and yes it only has done 8 training requirements making it 8x training

Can you provide screenshot of red text when you are training to check the buff applied, also what is your current level and skill you are training?