Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Not getting rewards for doing G21 Stuff?

RuinitiveRuinitive
Mabinogi Rep: 1,180
edited June 14, 2018 in Help
I never got the "G21 Update Celebration Event" quest, I talked to him before I started but he just repeated the same old garbage. Can I not get the bag now? Every time I talk to Cavern Joe he just says he's hyped for the update, I did the coin stuff and I'M SO ANNOYED because I really want the bag and stuff but it's not giving me anything. I'm pretty sure I finished the gen because I'm not getting anymore quests for it. Someone please tell me how to fix this, it's really annoying, I just want the bag.

Edit: Just found out there's 2 JOES NAMED THE SAME EXACT THING WTF, relogging gave me my stuff for doing the gen, that's really stupid mabi name them something different not just put a - in their name and say that's different enough

Comments

• LongSlyLongSly
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    I did part 1 of G21 but haven't gotten any reward for it... I even relog and didn't get a coupon for a bag.

Am I missing something here?

Side note: There's also a THIRD Caravan Joe south of the Dunby Bank for a whole separate event. (Think Nexon might be abusing their cloning technology...)