Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

hasidim apostles

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Help
does anyone know a good tactic to kill those new apostles without dying 20 times? it's staff and dash seem to be pretty randomly aimed, causing me to die a lot. finished the first part of g21, but might be handy to know for people who haven't yet and for the 2nd part

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Maybe defense with at least a medium-sized shield, like Kite Shield or better.
    It should lower the damage it deals.

That boss hits hard, so if tanking isn't an option, just hop on a fast mount and run around out of range, until you get to the part of the fights where you actually have to fight it.

That and make use of divine link, for the bonus stats for you and your mount.
  • MikuV3MikuV3
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
    Anchor rush is your best friend
  • XerterXerter
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,320
    I've done it with Fast Pets to stay away from it while in First Phase to get away and to aggro the other Knights. After the Cutsene I did the same, this time slightly closer. To react when it does its Paralysis/Daage thingy. And with WotG and Chain Impale it was easy.
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    This has to be one of the worst battles ever made. Sometimes it isn't possible to telegraph if it is going to charge because it forgets to perform its glowing animation.