Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

can't redeem alban knights emblem bag?

KedaruiKedarui
Mabinogi Rep: 1,860
in Help
i just finished part 1 of g21 and i'm trying to redeem the alban knights emblem bag with the voucher, but whenever i press use it says "can only have one personal bag". i can't for the life of me figure out which one of my bags is a "personal bag". which of these would be my personal bag???

which_by_asteriisms-dcejnj4.png

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    DevCat bag is personal shop bag. Get rid of it and you will be able to use the coupon.
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Greta wrote: »
    DevCat bag is personal shop bag. Get rid of it and you will be able to use the coupon.

i already cleared out that bag and unequipped it, but i still wasn't able to redeem the voucher. do i have to remove it from my inventory or something?
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 16, 2018
    Kedarui wrote: »

i already cleared out that bag and unequipped it, but i still wasn't able to redeem the voucher. do i have to remove it from my inventory or something?

Yes, remove it from inventory by putting it in the bank. If you've only turned off the bag and it's still in your inventory like the picture, it still won't work.
    Kedarui
  • KedaruiKedarui
    Leinei wrote: »
    Kedarui wrote: »

Yes, remove it from inventory by putting it in the bank. If you've only turned off the bag and it's still in your inventory like the picture, it still won't work.

ohhh okay! i just put it in the bank and tried the voucher again and it worked! thank you!
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 16, 2018
    Glad to hear :) You can take the old personal hop bag from the Bank to your other character for more space.