Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

New raid boss question

MrKaisirMrKaisir
Mabinogi Rep: 975
edited June 17, 2018 in Help
When and where do they spawn at exactly? I got tired of running/searching around the new place, I know they spawn in different ch but yea...

Comments

• RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    from what i know they spawm each 2 hours and is displayed in game as a notice call when you're inside avalon map when a field boss spawm
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Where seems to be in two possible spots each.

3531eb150e.png

Top part is Mokkurkalfi's spawn points, bottom part shows the Sylvan Dragon's.

When seems to be like this:
    Weekdays:
    Every 2 hours they take turns spawning.
    so like 10:00 ~ 12:00 Mokk
    12:00 ~ 2:00 Sylvan

Maybe not those exact times, since I also heard they don't spawn at all during early morning hours or at really late hours.

On weekends they seem to take turns every 1 hour, instead of every 2 hours.

Of course, if my details are wrong, please correct this, I'm kind of hearing all this info secondhand.

People also seem to think they don't spawn on EVERY channel, just 1~6, though that may just be because a separate group of players apart from the main group could be killing them without notice.
    Blissfulkill
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Well doesn't Mocchacappuchino look adorable h ere.

You should get notice any where in the game if they appear. But of course, the game being the game, the mssage is vague and short.