Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Generation 21: The Final Chapter Events!!!

Comments

• THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,855
    Ahhhh. I am slightly disappointed the new Knight isn't female, then it would round out the numbers (3 men, 3 women). Also I REALLY wanted that cool armor for my female char. Probably no chance they'd make it unisex. They never make unisex armor anymore. I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be a girl because DevCat is not known for making very many non-well-endowed females, but still. THERE WAS HOPE DANG IT

The last two new characters that got loading screen art were females, the Memento girl and Eiren the Ace. It seems fair to let a male have this one to even it out.

devCAT has a bunch of very cute non-well-endowed females, including Lorna, Alysa, Ibbie, Fleta, Vena, and Eiry. Finola doesn't count.
  • nomigid15nomigid15
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,870
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    nomigid15 wrote: »
    Please bump up the G19 level req.
    PLEASE BUMP UP THE G19 LEVEL REQ.

lvl requirement?
    I dont think there is for G19
    just hoard a lot of potions, soul stones, revival balloons, a fast pet(try to get one from event, if u cant do saga and get perseus)
    rank up ur skills and most importantly run yes run and keep running and let altam, avelin and talvish do the whole thing

I'm not talking about difficulty, I'm talking about proper story order, which I'm rather pedantic about. I'm tired of accidently triggering G19 quest dialogue while trying to do G1 quests.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    noobodyzxz wrote: »
    PLEASE BUMP UP THE G19 LEVEL REQ.

lvl requirement?
    I dont think there is for G19
    just hoard a lot of potions, soul stones, revival balloons, a fast pet(try to get one from event, if u cant do saga and get perseus)
    rank up ur skills and most importantly run yes run and keep running and let altam, avelin and talvish do the whole thing

I'm not talking about difficulty, I'm talking about proper story order, which I'm rather pedantic about. I'm tired of accidently triggering G19 quest dialogue while trying to do G1 quests.

You should need to finish the generations in some order, I currently have several generations of quests all at once. Either that or add a level requirement before you get the quests.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Ahhhh. I am slightly disappointed the new Knight isn't female, then it would round out the numbers (3 men, 3 women). Also I REALLY wanted that cool armor for my female char. Probably no chance they'd make it unisex. They never make unisex armor anymore. I had a feeling it wasn't gonna be a girl because DevCat is not known for making very many non-well-endowed females, but still. THERE WAS HOPE DANG IT

The last two new characters that got loading screen art were females, the Memento girl and Eiren the Ace. It seems fair to let a male have this one to even it out.

devCAT has a bunch of very cute non-well-endowed females, including Lorna, Alysa, Ibbie, Fleta, Vena, and Eiry. Finola doesn't count.

The day Devcat makes a seven year old NPC with knockers that could block the sun, is the day I quit Mabinogi. :/
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

The day Devcat makes a seven year old NPC with knockers that could block the sun, is the day I quit Mabinogi. :/

Ugh... I see 7 year olds with huge boobs every day... These are players themselves who like to make their characters small (with Tin potions and such) while wearing awkwardly revealing outfits and feeding them cheese wheels to get some ugly thighs. Child with huge boobs and thighs? Hell no, i smell perverts.
    ImaizumiBlissfulkill
    Greta wrote: »

Ugh... I see 7 year olds with huge boobs every day... These are players themselves who like to make their characters small (with Tin potions and such) while wearing awkwardly revealing outfits and feeding them cheese wheels to get some ugly thighs. Child with huge boobs and thighs? Hell no, i smell perverts.

Cheese wheels, the new flashies?

I like to think of all the crap that the Mabinogi developers have thrown at us, they at least have more standards than the active majority of DeviantArt's lewd sections. :/

That being said, I sense a facetiousness now in ThiccThighsSaveLives; (A fitting name now no doubt) post, in that only children are not well endowed in game due to well...realism of proportions, rendering it moot.

In the case of active sincerity, I'd argue that the majority of NPC art may not accurately portray the the bosom's magnitude, before then relegating myself to the corner, repeatedly questioning the incoming culmination of my life's purpose, when I am busy debating this topic as if it truly mattered in the long run.

anime-boy-monochrome-sad-Favim.com-1060940.jpg

"What am I doing with my life...?
  • DemoncatDemoncat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,720
    update isn't done for me yet
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Demoncat wrote: »
    update isn't done for me yet

k?
    Done now. In game!
  • GgiovegaGgiovega
    Mabinogi Rep: 600
    Another thing to keep in mind that korean servers have only hard mode for both Hasidim and Zebach. Additionally, for girgashiy in g19, they received only normal, hard, and very hard mode, whereas we received those three along with solo and easy mode. Either we'll also get only hard mode for these two new apostle raids, both hard and normal mode, or what I'm hoping for is solo, normal and hard mode if NA servers are feeling generous to its player base.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    how does the 'clear a field raid' work? is any contribution enough to count for the quest? or do I need to reach the full scores for it to count?
  • RaykaRayka
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,575
    edited June 16, 2018
    the clear 5 field boss is bs, need to afk waiting for 5 days to clear them cause nobody know when they're spawn......
    and ofc i have work impossible stay in game for the whole day
  • Raincloud95Raincloud95
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,830
    Yeah it was a STRUGGLE for me to do the generation quests in order, cus you honestly have to research on the wikis to figure out what order you're supposed to do them in. I think I still didn't do them quite in order because it was so confusing. I wish it was easier to tell
  • XxBearslayerxXXxBearslayerxX
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,230
    edited June 17, 2018
    Zarozian wrote: »
    Looks like I can become a real god this time. =/

One more god rEjECted!