Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why is there So Much Thunderstorms!?

TNinjaTNinja
Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
edited June 17, 2018 in General Chat
My ears hurts. It's been storming the entire day, or something I don't know. I just know that the moments I've been on and off today, it's alwasy been storming.

And looking at the forecast, it's going to continue for an hour.

What just...!?

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I think someone just enchanted their black and red dyed armor with a set of Edgy enchant scrolls, and the weather changed correspondingly.
    CrimsọnMaiaIyasenuWolfandWolfTwelieImaizumiVeylaineYokotiGoldtiger01ForeRuniaand 1 other.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited June 17, 2018
    I think someone just enchanted their black and red dyed armor with a set of Edgy enchant scrolls, and the weather changed correspondingly.

Best response ever.

...also turn down your headphones. :P
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Gaea wrote: »

Best response ever.

...also turn down your headphones. :P

The thunderclaps are exponentially louder than everything in the game, though.
    SpaceCat
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Dark times are heading our way, which could change our mabi way of life.

At least G21 had given many hints for this, Or could be some god who is bored throwing random things in hopes to amaze even herself. She outdone herself.
    Kensamaofmari
  • KingEphyKingEphy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    ...sounds like a good time for stockpiling those sketches for Final Hit.
    Fluorette
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    I haven't been on much to notice.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Everyone get those sketches for Final Hit!
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Thunderstorms are good if your doing life skills, You don t fail as much. I want more thunderstorms makes it easier
  • Davinator61Davinator61
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    THUNDER!!! You've been THUNDER-STRUCK! LOL!!! ;)