Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we pleeeeeeeeeease have the Re:ZERO crossover?

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 6, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    FayeKaiba wrote: »
    A petition would be like that idiot who wasted their time making a change.org for server marge merge. Were they need people to gather support and sign using another website.

Asking if we can get an event, using a poll system which falls within the TOS, is not against the rules, nor does it qualify as a petition.

I am still interesting in transferring to this Marge server.

Actually, it looks like that thread got removed. =D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 7, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    A petition would be like that idiot who wasted their time making a change.org for server marge merge. Were they need people to gather support and sign using another website.

Asking if we can get an event, using a poll system which falls within the TOS, is not against the rules, nor does it qualify as a petition.

I am still interesting in transferring to this Marge server.

Actually, it looks like that thread got removed. =D

WzmcIHf.png
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 7, 2018
    Others:
    WE NEED RE:ZERO CROSSOVER! REEEE!

Me:
    *casually sits and watches Re:Zero in 8 minutes funny video in Youtube made by Gigguk*
    "Heh, so accurate"

If anyone didn't not see that video, i highly suggest to see it.

Would post it here, but it contains profanity so R.I.P
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Greta wrote: »
    Others:
    WE NEED RE:ZERO CROSSOVER! REEEE!

Me:
    *casually sits and watches Re:Zero in 8 minutes funny video in Youtube made by Gigguk*
    "Heh, so accurate"

If anyone didn't not see that video, i highly suggest to see it.

Would post it here, but it contains profanity so R.I.P

I do agree, a must see. Presents the show's issues in a very funny way.
    Greta
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    edited June 7, 2018

Also, in the future, for those who wonder why threads don't get looked at, the Report feature actually does work.
    Essentially, don't succumb to the "bystander" effect. If someone already reported it, then still, report it. The more reports they get, the more likely they'll actually do something.
    "-Petitions are not allowed on the forums."
    This really sounds like one. Or begging. Both are pretty funny to read.

Yes it's begging, and I am not ashamed. Also there is nothing wrong with taking a poll. It's not like I am gathering signatures and protesting outside of Nexon's El Segundo suite. I mean they gave us freaking polls, doing a poll or begging for certain content does not make this a protest. It lets them know we have keen interest on this content. If we didn't let them know, they wouldn't bother.

Don't be ignorant.

Actually, begging is lower than petitioning. Anyway, continue with your begging.
    Hellkaizer
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Also, in the future, for those who wonder why threads don't get looked at, the Report feature actually does work.
    Essentially, don't succumb to the "bystander" effect. If someone already reported it, then still, report it. The more reports they get, the more likely they'll actually do something.
    "-Petitions are not allowed on the forums."
    This really sounds like one. Or begging. Both are pretty funny to read.

Yes it's begging, and I am not ashamed. Also there is nothing wrong with taking a poll. It's not like I am gathering signatures and protesting outside of Nexon's El Segundo suite. I mean they gave us freaking polls, doing a poll or begging for certain content does not make this a protest. It lets them know we have keen interest on this content. If we didn't let them know, they wouldn't bother.

Don't be ignorant.

Actually, begging is lower than petitioning. Anyway, continue with your begging.

We will. :)
  • FoxieeFoxiee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,375
    I REALLY personally would love to have this cross over, as it beat even SAO for one of my favorites. Emilia <3333 Rem <3333 Ground dragon!!! <3 ! Nexon I promise you would NOT regret getting this for NA. I am 100% sure many people who buy the items. Even the gachapon. (Also make sure they are DYEABLE JUST LIKE JP I DON'T ANT ANOTHER FATE cri) I Personally would buy too much of this stuff...... So PLEASE don't let us skip this! It would be the only thing to beat MMO Junkie Net-Juu. (Witch I also love that anime and the fact mabi is in it lel)
  • GretaGreta
    Cringe.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Greta wrote: »
    Cringe.

Thank you for bumping this thread. <3
    Jazmyn
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    Well, if it really is going to take another few weeks before they release the second part of G21 (whatever happened to releasing everything at once? Seriously. Bad business model, Nexon.), then that definitely means no other plans for the summer.

And since the "Major crossovers" have happened during the summer months....

Looks like we'll be skipping this one~
    HellkaizerGretaSpaceCat
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 20, 2018
    Well, if it really is going to take another few weeks before they release the second part of G21 (whatever happened to releasing everything at once? Seriously. Bad business model, Nexon.), then that definitely means no other plans for the summer.

Who knows, they might squeeze it in at the end of this summer, otherwise we are going to hear Gaea's weeb screeching for the rest of this year or even forever, until they decide to finally release it. :D
    Hellkaizer
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited June 20, 2018

Despite what this one GM said, I have BAD feeling they were unable to get the licensing approved for this region. Meaning money...because I will say MMO junkie did not make a lot of revenue for them.

BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN THIS CROSSOVER WON'T!

GIVE IT TO US NA DAMNIT!!!

giphy.gif
    SpaceCat
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Received this email today.
    2JG6ZlN.jpg
    SpaceCat