Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ETA on part 2

Donk3yDonk3y
Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
edited June 19, 2018 in General Chat
Of the G21 update?

Comments

• GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    No ETA so far. It can be next week, it also can be next month. I did not see any GM mention a date when Part 2 arrives.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I think they mentioned a month during the stream.

Though maybe it was more like "A... mooooonth(?)".

Either way, it's not soon enough. D:
    I'm still knee-deep in anticipation over here!
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I assuming when the seconds set of events occur, or maintenance. Thursday, June 20th, it seems?
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    They said in the stream next month. So Sometimes in July.
    Kingofrunes
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    FayeKaiba wrote: »

Nooooo!!! Why?!
  • TeasesTeases
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,630

Nooooo!!! Why?!

Why Not?™
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    I think they mentioned a month during the stream.

Though maybe it was more like "A... mooooonth(?)".

Either way, it's not soon enough. D:
    I'm still knee-deep in anticipation over here!

They just don't want us to get through all the new content and go dormant again.

The thing is though...we have the erg system to contend with. It's going to keep us active for a long while. Just give us part two already. I don't want to wait a month. What if I die a month from now? I'll haunt Katherz as a poltergeist, floating her cheese everywhere.

XD
    SpaceCat
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 19, 2018
    Teases wrote: »

Nooooo!!! Why?!

Why Not?™

latest?cb=20141022224756
    nevyn25
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    I think it has more to do with the amount that needed to be tested to ensure we have a quality update that isn't riddled with game breaking bugs. Key word there is game breaking. No update is ever bug free in any game.
    KatherzBlissfulkillTheNyanCat
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    I think it has more to do with the amount that needed to be tested to ensure we have a quality update that isn't riddled with game breaking bugs. Key word there is game breaking. No update is ever bug free in any game.

part 2 of g21 has A LOT more as well. Spoilers below
    An apostle trans,(multiple) new raids, a new set of robes (Divine exp boost), new erg materials, all the apostle customizations as well as the skills.
    so g21 not being here is most likely it being tested and less that we're being strung along. If I had to guess though, it's probably when the g21 events end we'll have a week of nothing, then g21 part 2 events for a week THEN g21 finally.
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760

Figures.

Well, that does tell me one thing; definitely no Re:Zero this summer~
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    The biggest reason is that part 2 contains a ton of content and system updates. It's a pretty big package so I can see why they broke it up into 2 parts. A bit of spoiler free info, but there's even more stuff to progress when the update hits, so get working on those pretty erg weapons (This system should've gone exclusively to ego weapons, not normal stuff).
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Ya'know, this is basically a "Season", like in the old days of content updates.

G21S1 is where we are now, G21S2 coming Soon™.
    Imaizumi
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165

Figures.

Well, that does tell me one thing; definitely no Re:Zero this summer~

DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!
    SpaceCat
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Just in case anyone missed it, but the micro site updated.
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/micro-site/G21

1253f874a0.png
    July 12th, y'all!

There's also more info on the micro site about the upcoming raids, Purification Missions, and the Eidos equip system for the new Divinity Transformation.
    Just be aware that if you look at that section, there's a spoilery NPC portrait around there, if you care about keeping your experience as unspoiled as possible.
    VeylaineMizukiHayamaImaizumiGypsySpiritHellkaizer
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I can only hope that it means my favorite character reached a new lvl of goodness and not evilness , either way, damn O.O
  • spamellaspamella
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    It's probably worth noting that that Apostle raid tab says August.
  • ShaeliShaeli
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,430
    Eh, if we have to grind Apostle raids to get/use any of the new stuff, then I'm going to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 2, 2018
    Shaeli wrote: »
    Eh, if we have to grind Apostle raids to get/use any of the new stuff, then I'm going to ignore it and pretend it doesn't exist.

Like 90% of content that we got these past few years loooool. After few weeks, it just gets ignored. Like Musical Math Dungeon. Probably no one runs that now.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Greta wrote: »
    Shaeli wrote: »

Like 90% of content that we got these past few years loooool. After few weeks, it just gets ignored. Like Musical Math Dungeon. Probably no one runs that now.

Musical math is irrelevant because it's so annoying to run with 99% of the rewards being complete trash.

Echostones/Sidhe
    Phantasm
    Abyss(to an extent)
    Alban (though the stones are annoying to get with 70% of them being junk)
    Girg raids
    White and black dragon
    DD/PD and a lot of other raids are worth doing now because sonata

all of those are still relevant I'd agree with most of it being useless though.
    Twelie