Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Quick question regarding G21 Update Event Raids

NeyheshiNeyheshi
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Help
Does anyone know if any raid will work for it and whether or not they have to be completed for 5 days in a row or 5 days total?

Comments

• lingyaolingyao
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    It's once a day for five days.
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Assume that means in a row? And is it any raid or just the new ones?
  • lingyaolingyao
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    edited June 21, 2018
    I would assume any raids since it did not specify, I did it with the new raids. As for whether its 5 days in a row, it's actually in total if you noticed every time you completed one raid you get a skill seal fragment.
  • 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    edited June 21, 2018
    Neyheshi wrote: »

no.

it needs to be ETHER the dragon Sylvan OR the golem Mokkurkalfi

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Avalon_Raid

and yes the raids need to be done in a row for 5 days. you only need 1 a day though
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited June 21, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »

no.

it needs to be ETHER the dragon Sylvan OR the golem Mokkurkalfi

https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Category:Avalon_Raid

and yes the raids need to be done in a row for 5 days. you only need 1 a day though

I don't think it has to be done in a row. Mainly cause you get a skill fragment after each one. Takes 5 to make a complete one which is your reward. The wording of the quest I believe is misleading. It's not like Nexon can take away the fragments you already have, well technically they could as they remove things out of your inventory in and out for mainsteam quests. Still, it would be really unfair to take away the fragments or not give any if you missed a day for whatever reason.
    GretaImaizumi
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    It doesn't need to be done in a row. I skipped a day and still got it.
    Imaizumi
  • NeyheshiNeyheshi
    Thank you all for your answers. Now to actually find one. Never seems to spawn when Im waiting the 3+ hours for it
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Thank you all for your answers. Now to actually find one. Never seems to spawn when Im waiting the 3+ hours for it

Well.... you're a bit late as that event just ended.

Edit: Ignore that, I just can't read apparently. Thought it ended with the coin event, it does not. For anyone still missing it you have 7 days left to finish 5 raids.