Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

HighLander93HighLander93
Mabinogi Rep: 510
in Feedback and Suggestions
Hello everyone!
today i would like to share my suggestion for the community a GM from live chat encouraged me to do so... even if i didn't feel to but well i was thinking let's try...
I understand that from Region which are not supported you can't log in because another Mabinogi supporting that area but for those players who have been creating an account in NA and been playing there for years there should be some exceptions.....
For example... if you have a Job that need to let you move country to country... and you want to play Mabinogi then you can't... one because you made the account in one country and so probably to log in from another country you have to ask the country change to nexon trough Sumbit ticket ( which is on my opinion a little no sense... since before wasn't like that ) and second you can't log in at all from certain Countries... so My suggestion is to Support those players who have to move to those countries which are not supported from Mabinogi NA in permitting them to log in on their Games... such as a White List IP and they can do that once you send them your photo and references etc... Or for example like an Account Permission Pass... Anything is ok important is that we can be able to play mabinogi from the country we go...

To be honest i didn't want to suggest at all... but if i did is because a GM via live chat encouraged me... i hope that you guys support my idea.. and that nexon will take some consideration of it.
Nomore0
  1. Do You want Nexon to Permitt Players to access the game trough others Countries Regional Blocked?26 votes
    1. Yes, i do.
       88% (23 votes)
    2. No, i don't.
       4% (1 vote)
    3. Maybe.
       8% (2 votes)

Comments

• LleuadLleuad
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,190
    I mean, if you got an account and you can PROVE you got an account, I don't see why not. Heck, you probably contacted them through email that was attached to the account, it would be nonsensical to block access to someone with an account to even login simply because you're in a different, blocked region.

Gotta have that support, I don't think there's anything wrong with it.
  • CocoshiCocoshi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,450
    :P i thought this was supported already, but if it hasn't been, then it should be.
  • TeddieTeddie
    Mabinogi Rep: 565
    Never really thought about the whole moving for job situation!
  • TaiwanluluTaiwanlulu
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    It is, actually unfair with people who devoted a lot on NA server and get
  • HumansoulHumansoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I might be working in another country so it would be sad to not be able to play the game I have dedicated years to. I really hope they consider this.
  • HighLander93HighLander93
    I still encourage mabinogi players to take a look to my suggestion in order to have an opinion and a vote from you, thank you so much to all mabinogi player and staff thank you in advance.
  • itsallgreek2meitsallgreek2me
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    edited December 30, 2018
    Honestly I agree with your standpoint from my own opinion but I can tell you this is next to impossible. There's IP blocks for a reason. To the best of my basic knowledge of how liscensing works I'll try to explain. Nexon NA is essentially borrowing rights from from Nexon KR under thier contract Nexon KR can say "you are alowed to release our game in countries x, y, and z but nowhere else. They can also say you are allowed to release content a, b, and c but not d, e and f. Basically if KR says we can we can, if they say we can't we can't, if the don't say anything then it's best to assume we can't regardless. If NA breaks their agreement it's bye bye mabinogi period. So unless KR approves this, which they won't, it won't happen.
    TL:DR I want it to happen but due to legal issues it's not going too.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Once you start getting into certain laws of the internet of other countries, it gets complicated.
    It has to do more with politics than a company's desired business ops.
  • HighLander93HighLander93
    So it is all about Laws and politics? I was Wondering now if it is just a matter of cost or not to make the area of service range larger
    To be honest.... If it is really a matter of Cost i wouldn't mind in offering a Donation in order to make the area of service bigger... Tough of course it will be impossible that this will happen only thanks to my donation but... if it is a matter of cost maybe a Donation section should be opened for such Improvement!

Maybe i'm immagining too much but.... it might be an idea afterall is suggestion section all should be legit even if out of real things... like immagination