Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram Explosion...Why?... JUST WHY??!?

SheenaSheena
Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
edited June 25, 2018 in Help
Why every time im about to achieve something i feel like life is against me?

4XQr5HT.png
giphy.gif

What kind of sick joke is this?! WHAT IS THIS?!

I couldn't care less about this little "Dating Simulator" mini-game that you are trying SO HARD to get me into.

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    It's not hard at least.

Just pick either Kanna or Logan.

They literally tell you what they want to hear, so at least you don't have to deal with failed responses.
    VimipawcalypseKingofrunes
  • SheenaSheena
    Iyasenu wrote: »
    It's not hard at least.

Just pick either Kanna or Logan.

They literally tell you what they want to hear, so at least you don't have to deal with failed responses.

I went for Kanna ages ago, but never did much since im not interesed on this squires stuff

She is lv3 for now.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You get free drops that can be 3.5 million gold.

Just saying.
    Vimipawcalypse
  • SheenaSheena
    edited June 23, 2018

Just saying.

Mind to elaborate? o.o
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited June 23, 2018
    Sheena wrote: »

Just saying.

Mind to elaborate? o.o

Ancient Golden Crystals go consistently for 3.5 million gold on Alexina. Ancient Magic Crystals go for 500k. Shining Metal Shards are like 2.5 million gold.

Squires are essentially a minigame where you send Squires on missions that will help them become stronger, rewarding you in the process with Baltane seals in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced tiers. The strong the Squires become, the more rewarding missions they can take.

They take time to max out, but once all those 450 stats are reached, you essentially have to do maintenance every other week or so, but you can essentially just lay back while praying for RNG to reward you.

Squire medals can also be fragmented into Divine Magic Powder, which sells for quite a bit, and is a guaranteed drop in Squire specific missions.
    SheenaVimipawcalypse
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I like the squires.

They have a lot of responses to keywords.
  • SheenaSheena

Just saying.

Mind to elaborate? o.o

Ancient Golden Crystals go consistently for 3.5 million gold on Alexina. Ancient Magic Crystals go for 500k. Shining Metal Shards are like 2.5 million gold.

Squires are essentially a minigame where you send Squires on missions that will help them become stronger, rewarding you in the process with Baltane seals in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced tiers. The strong the Squires become, the more rewarding missions they can take.

They take time to max out, but once all those 450 stats are reached, you essentially have to do maintenance every other week or so, but you can essentially just lay back while praying for RNG to reward you.

Squire medals can also be fragmented into Divine Magic Powder, which sells for quite a bit, and is a guaranteed drop in Squire specific missions.

It seems like way too much effort for a chance, but its worth a try i guess when i get the free time.

Imaizumi
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    my squires seem obsolete already...

I get massively more adv and int baltane seals from killing the sneaky disciple in counterattack mission than I would sending squires out constantly.... I mean I guess I could do both, but I can't stand the little things that keep me from entering avalon gate freely.... for instance having a pet out (I like having mini-gems summoned) or being in a party. it's really annoying
    PaxsekoHolyperson
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Arjune wrote: »
    my squires seem obsolete already...

I get massively more adv and int baltane seals from killing the sneaky disciple in counterattack mission than I would sending squires out constantly.... I mean I guess I could do both, but I can't stand the little things that keep me from entering avalon gate freely.... for instance having a pet out (I like having mini-gems summoned) or being in a party. it's really annoying

I'm still so sad we didn't get the phone app.
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Kanna is the easiest squire. the rest of them are annoying, they probably made some of the chainblade skills require doing squire stuff just bring a little life back into the dead squire system.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    it takes only a day and a half for me to max out Kanna's likeability > w>

Its a decent system, was fun for awhile but does get old a bit.
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    edited June 24, 2018
    there are good things to having high likability with them and leveling up the squires
    if u can make all 3 squires do all the highest level 10 hour missions
    "Ancient Ritual"=17500
    "On a Stormy Night"=18400
    "Suspicion of Betrayal"=19400
    and earn up to 55300 gold every 10 hours
    its basically having someone else earn gold for u

so for those interested in making squires likability increase here's a link to the guide i use
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_GWTmoYt6uSTQ0vsZ5MP09I7Wol7MuEtcSbYj0iDyLM/pubhtml?nxid=10#
    tho u have to figure out which keyword sequence ur squires are currently at
    it would be best to ask shuan for thier first keyword of that in-game day and pay 5 basic baltane seals
    (obviously asking Kanna and Logan's keyword are a waste of seals)
    then talk to that squire just once using the keyword shuan gave u
    then u have to take note the keywords shuan gives for each squires
    ( it's best to make a .txt file since u have to edit it from time to time)
    then list out at least 3-5 keywords for each squire and compare it to the guide in the link
    to figure out which part of the keyword sequence ur squires are currently on
    once u do simplify ur .txt file with the squires name and current keyword number
    then save it somewhere u can easily find but cannot be accidentally deleted

EX: Eirlys = 87
    Elsie = 92
    SheenaVimipawcalypse
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Ummm... So what is the issue with this quest...?
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Greta wrote: »

They have to play the game to experience the content it has.
    VeylaineGretaBlissfulkillTheNyanCatVimipawcalypsePaxsekoAlexisEU
  • GretaGreta
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Ah, this is really terrible. I guess people got used to the afking.
    BlissfulkillGaby5011Vimi
  • SheenaSheena
    edited June 24, 2018

Oh Greta, So charming but annoying at the same time.

That Rua profile pic suits you so perfectly~
    Gaby5011pawcalypsePaxseko
  • GretaGreta
    edited June 24, 2018

The only one you should be attacking there is Hellkaizer though, he gave me an idea why you could be finding issues completing the quest besides of farming pages for hours.
    Also why edit and change the images? The other one more suited the situation.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited June 24, 2018

The only one you should be attacking there is Hellkaizer though, he gave me an idea why you could be finding issues completing the quest besides of farming pages for hours.
    Also why edit and change the images? The other one more suited the situation.

Yeah I'm just being an ***. I get the point of your post, without knowing this was a requirement it's a pretty long setback especially with 2x only being on the weekend too. And I did actually like a lot of the chain quests but I don't tend to enjoy time gated things. RNG grinds aren't time gated things, but giving squires boxes on their birthdays is.

Edit: I'm also just kind of tired of people whining about needing to do content, I've seen three people complain about needing to do g19 before they can get the g21 bag and that they feel excluded from new content.even though there was what? Almost a months notice we would be getting g21?
    Greta
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Edit: I'm also just kind of tired of people whining about needing to do content, I've seen three people complain about needing to do g19 before they can get the g21 bag and that they feel excluded from new content.even though there was what? Almost a months notice we would be getting g21?

Me too. Seriously it really doesn't take that long to get through g19. Yes there are some annoying battles BUT there is a wiki that tells you what you need to do. Just have a bunch of revive balloons and even the most unskilled player can get through g19. You had a whole month to get-er-dun before this update.
    SpaceCat
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Gaea wrote: »

Me too. Seriously it really doesn't take that long to get through g19. Yes there are some annoying battles BUT there is a wiki that tells you what you need to do. Just have a bunch of revive balloons and even the most unskilled player can get through g19. You had a whole month to get-er-dun before this update.

My Fiance did g19-20 in a day while I did it on an alt (get that free g21 bag amirite). Sure it was tedious but 4 revive balloons and it was pretty easy.

Should I start complaining that I can't join VHM raids even though I haven't bothered to do girg dailies like ever? No, because I haven't done the games content to get to that point. If you want to be spoonfed just go play most triple a titles out right now.