Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

How to get to Tir Na Nogh

Teresa992Teresa992
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Help
Hello Everyone, I'm a rather old player just returning. Mabi has sure changed a lot. I'm trying to train as a warrior and I'm want to rank up windmill. When I used to do the G1 quest line to level and grind on zombies to rank up windmill, but it seems that G1 quest is no longer available now. Also, does anyone know any places where I can spam windmill on multiple enemies? and I mean lots of them!

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    To get to Tir Na Nog you speak to Kristel at Dunbarton church with the "How to Reach Tir Na Nog" Keyword while using a slayer title other than 'The Succubus Slayer'.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Ktty wrote: »
    To get to Tir Na Nog you speak to Kristel at Dunbarton church with the "How to Reach Tir Na Nog" Keyword while using a slayer title other than 'The Succubus Slayer'.

You also must be over CURRENT level 25, so if you just rebirthed, level up to at least level 25 before using that title and keyword on Kristell.

As for other places to WM multiple enemies, Their Method has zombies that can spawn close enough together. (or close enough to easily push into place with firebolt or something)

Or Shadow Cast City.

And some other Shadow Missions.

The finale mission of Saga I Episode 4 has a tons of constantly respawning enemies, if you're ready for that.
  • Teresa992Teresa992
    Thanks will that keyword pop up even if you didn't do G1?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Teresa992 wrote: »
    Thanks will that keyword pop up even if you didn't do G1?

You need to have gotten the keyword, and the only way to get it is from learning it during G1, so you'll have to go do that.

As far as I know there's no way to skip G1, so are you sure you don't have the G1 quests?

Or at least the How To Reach Tir Na Nog keyword?

If your character is that old, maybe there was an issue, since they renewed G1 a few years ago.
    If you can't figure it out, you may have to file a support ticket.

It's called Advent of the Goddess in the quest window, not G1.
    You may have to click the arrows to scroll through the different tabs if you have a lot of quests.
    Teresa992
  • DingigraphiDingigraphi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,935
    edited June 24, 2018
    the only way they would have skipped g1 is it they played back in 2008 to what 2011 when they removed the option from duncan's cat. and even then it was a terrible idea as you missed out on allot! But in this case i don't think that is the case! Depending on how long ago they played, and if this is a new character they might not be used to the 1million quest tabs. G1 is still in the system. I do not know fully what new characters have to do to Access the beginning of G1. I believe you Have to complete a long tutorial, after that it should start!
    Teresa992
  • Teresa992Teresa992
    The beginner quests are way to long. To much hand holding. in the old days the G1 quest used to begin when you turned lvl 5 and you would see a cut scene. Do I have to complete all the guide quests to start g1?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Teresa992 wrote: »
    The beginner quests are way to long. To much hand holding. in the old days the G1 quest used to begin when you turned lvl 5 and you would see a cut scene. Do I have to complete all the guide quests to start g1?

I think so.

Once you finish, you'll eventually get the cutscene that starts G1.

Watch out for "the old days" though.

Back in the OLD DAYS you used to need some kind of paid service to access the storyline. :(