Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogiworld wiki down?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    Thanks for this thread, some returnees were confused.
  • GalleyusGalleyus
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    edited January 14, 2017
    Does anyone know if the wiki changed it's domain or what? I have not been able to get to the mabi wiki for the past two days, and its really worrying since I use it so much for information. when I search for an item or even the domain I am redirected to an unknown address page.
  • GalleyusGalleyus
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    o thank god, thank you so much
  • haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    It had pretty much started a few days ago and now for some reason when I want to look up something on the mabi wiki it wont work at all I cannot even gain access to it every time i do it just kept going to a meidacom search and I know I do have the mabi wiki website bookmarked so that way i can easily go to the website but lately for a few days I have not been able to access it at all. . .I have even tried other browsers and restarted my laptop but still nothing worked and the mediacom search still showed up and not the actual mabi wiki website is there something going on with it?
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 15, 2017
    This is known. they let the one domain name expire. You can access the wiki at the other domain below.
    wiki.mabi.world
    http://wiki.mabi.world/view/Wiki_Home
  • haegolhaegol
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    Thank you This helps very much I have already bookmarked it so ill be able to have faster access to it Thank you
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    I just hope they update search engines. >_<
  • noobodyzxznoobodyzxz
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,990
    was just wondering is wiki down again
    if yes for how long
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    edited January 16, 2017
    At the moment, the domain is down. As for now, you should use wiki.mabi.world to connect* - As stated on their facebook page.
    https://www.facebook.com/MabinogiWorld/

Hope this helps.
    [Deleted User]Crimsọn
  • SugarAngelSugarAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    @HardMuscle

At least you provided a clickable link, haha.
    [Deleted User]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    It has been really inconvenient not being able to ctrl+t and type the respective keywords for something I need answered for myself or someone else. A lot of the stuff I look for is already prefilled and remembered from google chrome. It even corrects or references what I am looking for, and if the domain is down it makes looking for certain things a bit challenging.

I hope it returns soon, and this doesn't end up like some other gaming wiki's. Remember the first Vindictus wiki? That thing was a god send, and then it went down forever and had to start again with gamepedia.

Oh my god if that happened with Mabinogi's wiki, there would be so much more missing information and on a massive scale. Equipment, specs, skills, npc's, locations, quests, lore...and all the important stuff in between. :O
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    Rejoice.
    The wiki.mabinogiworld.com DNS is back up and working again.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yay! -rejoices-