Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Bachram Explosion...Why?... JUST WHY??!?

Comments

• CaissaCaissa
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,175
    Actually G21 was announced back in March during the anniversary stream. So it was more like three months.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Caissa wrote: »
    Actually G21 was announced back in March during the anniversary stream. So it was more like three months.

I do not believe a date has been stated before, which is the clincher. I mean...what else would be the next permanent update, G22? It is a given we would eventually get G21, because...do I have to explain it?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Caissa wrote: »

I do not believe a date has been stated before, which is the clincher. I mean...what else would be the next permanent update, G22? It is a given we would eventually get G21, because...do I have to explain it?

Next permanent update...

Life skill uncap update!
    pawcalypse
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    There's also the fact you can abuse Kanna and Logan for their medals to frag into divine powders that sell for some premium pricing (top tier powder there boys). So you can stand to make tons of money off them. So yeah, the squires are basically an untapped resource that you can use to earn money and get some pretty nice items out of it. (The boxes contain Nao stones, massive holy waters, and other useful items).
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    The other thing with squires is it's the only way to get the materials outside of spending tons of money buying the materials needed to make some of the divine weaponry like the Divine Tribolt wand which is the one thing I really want and is why I do the squires system.

I have no problem with the chain blade requirements, mainly cause I already had 3 maxed likeability squires.
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    The other thing with squires is it's the only way to get the materials outside of spending tons of money buying the materials needed to make some of the divine weaponry like the Divine Tribolt wand which is the one thing I really want and is why I do the squires system.

I have no problem with the chain blade requirements, mainly cause I already had 3 maxed likeability squires.

You can get broken weapons from the baltane missions, and the Avalon raids give out divine materials for the weapons so the materials are easier to obtain now. But yeah, there is literally no down side besides spending at most a few minutes with them a week since you get money, exp, and coin to buy those baltane boxes.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    edited June 25, 2018
    GTCvActium wrote: »

You can get broken weapons from the baltane missions, and the Avalon raids give out divine materials for the weapons so the materials are easier to obtain now. But yeah, there is literally no down side besides spending at most a few minutes with them a week since you get money, exp, and coin to buy those baltane boxes.

Even basic ones and if so what kind of rates are we talking here? Also what's the rate for divine materials from Avalon Raids. I did 5 of them for the quest and got no divine materials while opening 50 Advanced Beltane Boxes I got 2 or 3. Either way the rates are abysmally low as is typical for these things.

Granted I usually score 2k - 4k points in the raids. I just can't deal enough damage apparently as I'm not full reforging/echo stoning my gear. So done with that crap. I don't have maxed Judgement Blade/subskills either.
  • SheenaSheena
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,515
    Greta wrote: »
    Sheena wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Ummm... So what is the issue with this quest...?

They have to play the game to experience the content it has.

Ah, this is really terrible. I guess people got used to the afking.

Oh Greta, So charming but annoying at the same time.

That Rua profile pic suits you so perfectly~

The only one you should be attacking there is Hellkaizer though, he gave me an idea why you could be finding issues completing the quest besides of farming pages for hours.
    Also why edit and change the images? The other one more suited the situation.

Attacking?! It was a compliment... I should work on those i guess, sorry if i offended you.

As for the images, one was edgy and the other one link's died or something
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    GTCvActium wrote: »

Even basic ones and if so what kind of rates are we talking here? Also what's the rate for divine materials from Avalon Raids. I did 5 of them for the quest and got no divine materials while opening 50 Advanced Beltane Boxes I got 2 or 3. Either way the rates are abysmally low as is typical for these things.

Granted I usually score 2k - 4k points in the raids. I just can't deal enough damage apparently as I'm not full reforging/echo stoning my gear. So done with that crap. I don't have maxed Judgement Blade/subskills either.

For the boxes I can tell you that I have 4 squires that I use everyday since their original release and I've never gotten a broken weapon. I did get a sword drop from Gatekeeper Elite and a friend of mine got the Shield from Bridge Elite (I think the broken weapons are Elite drops from the giant monsters) so the rate is definitely higher. As for Avalon raids, 4k got me an ancient golden crystal so there's that. Note that none of these take away from the boxes, but they do offer alternate ways of getting the materials. Furthermore after Baltane missions were introduced there was a a surge of broken weapons on the market that I noticed, so it might be better to buy one if you see it for under 5m. Also, from my experience, the most costly material isn't the broken weapon, its the golden crystals were took me a full 2 years to get from the boxes (I had to buy like 10 of them).
    Kingofrunes
  • SheenaSheena
    edited June 25, 2018
    Gaea wrote: »
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    Edit: I'm also just kind of tired of people whining about needing to do content, I've seen three people complain about needing to do g19 before they can get the g21 bag and that they feel excluded from new content.even though there was what? Almost a months notice we would be getting g21?

Me too. Seriously it really doesn't take that long to get through g19. Yes there are some annoying battles BUT there is a wiki that tells you what you need to do. Just have a bunch of revive balloons and even the most unskilled player can get through g19. You had a whole month to get-er-dun before this update.

I don't have any problem with fighting or do IMPORTANT stuff to get a skill or an event item, the problem is when we have to wait for an NPC to do their thing so we can finally move on with the event/quest. Rua is the perfect example, we have to wait for an hour or even 2 hours+ so she can finally appear and talk (spam space to skip her dialog) with her.

Yes, we have the wiki, but how i was supposed to know that we had to befriend a squire to get that last chain blade skill? I only use the wiki when i get lost or when the game can't even explain the things right, like the G21 event quest, It said "Clear a Field Raid once each day for 5 days" BUT it NEVER pointed out that only the NEW g21 field raids will count so I just wasted 5 god damn days with normal raids like dragons, giant lion and alligator.... It doesn't even shows a counter like 1/5 so there is no way to know that you are doing it right untill its too late.

And now I have to deal with this "dating simulator" part of the game... I HATE dating simulator games so much

I would rather fight side by side with Eiren against her inner demons + some undead dragons than having to build some kind of friendship with an AI

Can you even understand my frustration?
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Bachram Explosion sucks training it up to. -_- I hate the 10 minutes of combat to even be able to use the skill. Ugh.
    Sheena
  • SheenaSheena
    Jazmyn wrote: »
    Bachram Explosion sucks training it up to. -_- I hate the 10 minutes of combat to even be able to use the skill. Ugh.

Reminds me the 30 min. cooldown of Meteor Strike BS
    Jazmyn
  • JazmynJazmyn

Eeek. I have to train Meteor Strike too eventually. T-T
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805

Hate that skill with passion. Also i'm concerned how i'm going to r1 all Crusader skills too.
    Jazmyn
  • IyasenuIyasenu

Hate that skill with passion. Also i'm concerned how i'm going to r1 all Crusader skills too.

Quick, do it when G21S2 comes around, when there should be renewed interest in Apostle Raids.
    Greta
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Quick, do it when G21S2 comes around, when there should be renewed interest in Apostle Raids.

I'm actually curious more on the crusader skills... I have 2 complete crusader sub-skill training seals, and I don't really know how those work... Like, I'm only level 1 crusader because I know nothing of all of this crusader exp and such.... Either of you know any links to relatively easy guides or something?
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Iyasenu wrote: »

I'm actually curious more on the crusader skills... I have 2 complete crusader sub-skill training seals, and I don't really know how those work... Like, I'm only level 1 crusader because I know nothing of all of this crusader exp and such.... Either of you know any links to relatively easy guides or something?

Guide on what aspect?

How to do the raids?
    Or just info on the skills?

This Guide from Zincathon is good, and it includes gifs to help illustrate the info.

You could also just look at the wiki for info on the skills and the subskills related to Crusader.

For actually doing the raids to get Crusader Levels, you'll... it'll depend on your server.
    Mari at least has set times where people get together to run Girgashiy to complete Daily/Weekly Orders, but I have no idea about other servers.

As for the subskill seals, they don't expire so SAVE THEM if you want to make the best use of them.
    Probably the best use for them is for level 13 and 14 of the Judgment Blade subskill Breaking Lies, since that's the most difficult to train.
    Jazmyn