Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

gm told me to go here

AkirachuAkirachu
Mabinogi Rep: 5,260
in Feedback and Suggestions
so i just wanted to get my name capitalize from akirakazuma to Akirakazuma so im suggestion name change pleaz

no one will look at this

Comments

• AbsintheAbsinthe
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,005
    In the game or on the forum? If the forum, click on your name to open profile and click edit profile.
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Absinthe wrote: »
    In the game or on the forum? If the forum, click on your name to open profile and click edit profile.

no its in game XD
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    In game there's nothing you can do about it here. You'd have to go to the Customer Service to get that altered, and if I remember right, they only really change names in the event that they're not appropriate.
  • ObsimObsim
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    So what happens if I create a character named inappropriate?
  • AkirachuAkirachu
    Obsim wrote: »
    So what happens if I create a character named inappropriate?

they ask for you to rename it and it will change after maints but you see maybe try making your name sound bad or have friend report you say i dont like that name then they have to change it XD
  • LeineiLeinei
    If you're talking about literally naming a character 'Inappropriate' then I don't think there's a problem. XD

I meant names that were swear words.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    I sent a ticket once to get my maid's name changed. I never got a reply. Her name is Bluewh***. I'll let you guess what the remaining of the asterixs are.
  • CDMarilCDMaril
    Mabinogi Rep: 990
    edited June 27, 2018
    ?
  • PepperPepper
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,210
    Mabi make me angry changed a pet name of mine without even telling me, renamed it for themselves something stupid and made it so I can t dye it.its was Cockamamie its a word from the dictionary. It means ridiculous pointless. Which is a good word for what they did
    Pikangie
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    edited June 28, 2018
    Pepper wrote: »
    Mabi make me angry changed a pet name of mine without even telling me, renamed it for themselves something stupid and made it so I can t dye it.its was Cockamamie its a word from the dictionary. It means ridiculous pointless. Which is a good word for what they did

C*ck-a-mamie

I can see why they changed it. That was pretty ignorant though. Have you tried submitting a ticket to get it changed back? Because that is a legitimate word.
    SpaceCat
  • FluoretteFluorette
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,840
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    I sent a ticket once to get my maid's name changed. I never got a reply. Her name is Bluewh***. I'll let you guess what the remaining of the asterixs are.

It's "eat" for Bluewheat, the grain-harvesting maid. =)
  • LeineiLeinei
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

Ah, but did you send in a screencap? Evidence is everything~! (\(^_^)/)