Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G21 Part 1 end?

TrikxyTrikxy
Mabinogi Rep: 710
edited June 25, 2018 in General Chat
So what's the last mission on Part 1 of G21?

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    If you have spoken to Kaelic and have access to the erg enhancement system you are done for now.
    SpaceCat
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    i finished the Raven in the Ruins mission... but nothing happened after
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    Well i can also do the erg enhancement, but i never got the bag ig?
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,515
    You can do Erg Enhancement before you finish G21. If you did the Kaelic mission that's it for Part 1. Make sure you talk to the other G21 Joe NPC and make your character the main character to be able to get the reward. May need to relog after.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,775
    Trikxy wrote: »

You have to talk to G21 Joe in Dunbarton to register your character for the G21 event thing. He's on the East end of the square.
    After you get the quest change channels, you'll get the bag then.

You know you competed G21 when Kaelic is no longer transparent.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,165
    AgentJean wrote: »
    Trikxy wrote: »

You have to talk to G21 Joe in Dunbarton to register your character for the G21 event thing. He's on the East end of the square.
    After you get the quest change channels, you'll get the bag then.

You know you competed G21 (part one) when Kaelic is no longer transparent.

Part two comes out next month.

SpaceCat
  • TrikxyTrikxy
    oh ty everyone ♥
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Just a heads-up, G21 is very time consuming as the wait times between quests is long. -_-
  • RiddleTricksterRiddleTrickster
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,585
    edited June 28, 2018
    Leinei wrote: »
    Just a heads-up, G21 is very time consuming as the wait times between quests is long. -_-

Wasn't long too long for me. Also back then in the early gens, we had to wait a day for the next.
    It's just not worth it. It would be if they implement the Alban bag.
    Imaizumi
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305

Wasn't long too long for me. Also back then in the early gens, we had to wait a day for the next.

You also had to pay to get pally/dk
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Hellkaizer wrote: »

Don't forget Ego weapons.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited June 29, 2018
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Don't forget Ego weapons.

And to even run the Generations content.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Had to pay to even continue playing past a certain point since there were no free RBs :^)

Unless you decided to enjoy the game purely for it's gameplay values and not it's main progression value.
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Imaizumi wrote: »
    Had to pay to even continue playing past a certain point since there were no free RBs :^)

Unless you decided to enjoy the game purely for it's gameplay values and not it's main progression value.

Said no mmo player ever
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Imaizumi wrote: »

Said no mmo player ever

The game had okay replay value back then even if you got hard stuck at around lv50 which left you with maybe around 120 AP back then after you wait on aging and a few other pity AP rewards in the game which were far rarer back then. Was basically just hang out with the community and run dungeons.