Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

adjusting prices of listed items in auction house

nevyn25nevyn25
Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
in Feedback and Suggestions
I quite often want/need to adjust my prices on listed items in the auction house because the average price changes or someone sets their price lower than mine. but in order to do so I have to manually re-list everything that has a price I want to change. I think it would be way easier if there were an option on the item to adjust the price without it effecting remaining sale time or having to re-list it,
NyunaSoll

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    nevyn25 wrote: »
    I quite often want/need to adjust my prices on listed items in the auction house because the average price changes or someone sets their price lower than mine. but in order to do so I have to manually re-list everything that has a price I want to change. I think it would be way easier if there were an option on the item to adjust the price without it effecting remaining sale time or having to re-list it,

Can we also have an option to buy X from a stack? As in, list 100x leathers at 5k each, and you can choose how many you want to buy for 5k, so the seller doesn't need to list 100 leathers at 5k each.

And to go with this, a relist button. Auction times out, hit relist and it sets it up for you
    MizukiHayamaVeylaine