Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Please bring back Mir Dragon and other great pets

catharborcatharbor
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in Feedback and Suggestions
Can you please bring back the Mir Dragon and other pets that had been issued a long time ago? I have friends who have just started to play and it would be great for them to be able to get those pets. e.g. Afghan Hound, Eagle, Pelican, Thunderbird, Ethereal Mist Horse, Nightshade Mustang, Sunburst Shire, Black Flamemare, Thunder Dragon, Ice Dragon, Pegasus, and more!

Comments

• OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Most of those have been re-released within the past year.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Yeah, a lot of pets were re-released already this year. Probably won't be released for a long time now.
  • catharborcatharbor
    Mabinogi Rep: 970
    So release them again! They are popular and I have friends who have just started playing! Can't imagine that Nexon doesn't want people to invest in this great game!
  • camelcamelcamelcamel
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    While most of the great pets have been re-released pretty recently (specifically things like crystal deer, phoenix, alto) there are some really useful pets that to my knowledge have not been re-released in the pet shop in AGES.

Two of these off the top of my head include the mir dragon and the little hopper. The little hopper did technically come back earlier this year, but it was locked behind an extremely expensive star shop promotion that made it infeasible for casual players to obtain. I would absolutely love to see these two re-introduced to the pet shop again.
    Jazmyn
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    In my opinion....if they just revamped the space to be kind of universal in size. Like....6x6? 6x10 average anyways. They can keep all the pets out cause then ppl can buy it more for aesthetic reasons anyways.

Since we are in the state of utility as well...they could use a good revamp or buff. Companion pets should pretty much be indefinite time summon since they are not very combat worthy to even have out. Especially penguin and elephant pets. I mean feeding fish to penguins is the only amusement really and elephant splash. or crab bubbles? idk bout that last one.
    Bronzebreak