Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Mabinogi JP G21 PV

BlankeyeBlankeye
Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
edited July 4, 2018 in General Chat

JP was late to the game with their G21 updates (second last global server to get G21) but they made up for it with this really cool PV!! Kudos to them!
Some really interesting and beautiful visuals... Some (grunting) voice acting... All around a pretty neat PV despite us already having G21 out several weeks now... that ending seems to have some foreshadowing to things in part 2, I wonder?

Edit:
Interestingly enough, the Mabi JP Twitter also gave out the list of VAs they used for the 4 knights that were voiced! If you're curious like me and want to try hearing these VAs as their voices like I was haha.

Altam - Shun'ichi Toki
Caswyn - Shin'ichirō Kamio
Talvish/Narrator - Yohei Azakami
Avelin - Yuki Nagaku
Sphyra21Imaizumi

Comments

• WintermysticWintermystic
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,035
    Damn, that was well done!
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    I had to admit, id prefer JP to be the lead in making trailers and teasers, they appear more creative in a sense towards showcasing content to rile some of us for upcoming quests.

At least this is how i felt.
    Sphyra21
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    That's a really nice trailer. The voice acting is on point and even though the art is rough it's still lovingly fitting. Getting me a bit hype now for G21.
    Sphyra21
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Yup, JP team should definitely be in charge of all the PVs XD

Weird how little it takes to recognize a voice actor (but I did double check just in case ;P)
    Shun'ichi Toki voice Ginji in "Kakuriyo no Yadomeshi"
    And I know I've heard Yohei Azakami's voice somewhere else too....
  • RukiasakuraRukiasakura
    Mabinogi Rep: 520
    That was beautiful. I especially like how they gave a quick summary of the previous two generations; it ties everything together.

Sadly I don't recognize any of those VAs, but then again, I haven't watched a lot of anime lately.