Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

losing my mind on a g10 quest

LinisterLinister
Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
in Help
in "obtain the rare book," A g10 quest part of "collect clues regarding goddess neamhain," wiki says hit 7 switches. the wiki map shows the 6 I have found. I always carry extra arat berries, and I have been up and down the entire city of Tara and borders and cannot find switch #7, this is very disturbing. I have been looking for almost an hour. bug?
Exius

Comments

• downbookdownbook
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,185
    edited July 6, 2018
    If you are looking at the wiki map, the player icon (the white dot) might also be a switch, from what I seen from a video of player doing the mission.
  • LinisterLinister
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    that's where you start, where there was a chest of arat supply, no switch there but will try again, finally gave up searching

UPDATE: on 2nd attempt yes there was a switch at the initial entrance, it was either that or the nost northern switch that was missing 1st try, I guess I should have just restarted but was being stubborn last nite. thank you