Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

You can get a ton of free ap relatively easy

HellkaizerHellkaizer
Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
edited July 7, 2018 in General Chat
So with the free ace talent rebirths you can rebirth every character on your account and get hero support. Hero support gives 50ap to a character of your choosing (on the same account) when you level up as an ace. Lets say you play one character on your account, and the rest is bank space. IIRC we have 8 character cards, so 7 alts.

7 alts, 5 weeks of ace = 7 ace rebirths x 50 = 350 free ap. On the final week you can rebirth them all again so you get another 350 ap from the next few weeks. So 700 free ap for very minimal effort.

How you want to level those characters is up to you. But there's nearly 2k ap you can get from this.

Editing to clean up the math and as someone else pointed out, you can get level 25 on two characters to make it even easier.

Comments

• 3rdy3rdy
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,705
    im farely sure a single character can only have 1 hero sapport at a time
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    edited June 29, 2018
    3rdy wrote: »

Nope, a single character on your account can be supported by every single other character on the account.

Buuuuut, the biggest clincher is the 50 Ap per week limit.
    So you can't just support your character and level all your other characters up to 50 all at once.
    If you did something like, level up one support character from lv1 to 51, that'd be all 50 AP used up, so if you tried to do it for the next character before the weekly reset, you'd be wasting possible support AP.

So it'd be like... support your main character with all your other characters. Get 50 total levels amongst the other characters every week for a while.
    And every week when the 50 AP limit is reset, go back and work on your other characters again.

During this event, you could just rebirth all characters every week, and then at the final week, rebirth them a final time, and for the next few weeks afterwards, you'd still be able to make use of the support feature.
    JazmynGoldtiger01
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    edited June 29, 2018

You can only get a max of 50 ap from hero support a week, but you can still rebirth and select that character so when the event is done you can level the alts to 50 and get it.
    Iyasenu wrote: »

Nope, a single character on your account can be supported by every single other character on the account.

Buuuuut, the biggest clincher is the 50 Ap per week limit.
    So you can't just support your character and level all your other characters up to 50 all at once.
    If you did something like, level up one support character from lv1 to 51, that'd be all 50 AP used up, so if you tried to do it for the next character before the weekly reset, you'd be wasting possible support AP.

So it'd be like... support your main character with all your other characters. Get 50 total levels amongst the other characters every week for a while.
    And every week when the 50 AP limit is reset, go back and work on your other characters again.

During this event, you could just rebirth all characters every week, and then at the final week, rebirth them a final time, and for the next few weeks afterwards, you'd still be able to make use of the support feature.

My math is off on the amount you can get, but it's also really early for math and thinking. My apologies.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited June 29, 2018
    you can get it even faster if you spam the baltane mission counterattack every ingame day and make sure to find the sneaky disciple because he drops 5-10 ap worth of ap seals quite often, and the ap seals also drop in the end chests. you don't even have to wait a week to get that 50 from an alt or bother to level the alt. just kill sneaky disciples and let the ap roll in. I got 90 ap in a day once and I was barely trying
    Imaizumi
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Arjune wrote: »
    you can get it even faster if you spam the baltane mission counterattack every ingame day and make sure to find the sneaky disciple because he drops 5-10 ap worth of ap seals quite often, and the ap seals also drop in the end chests. you don't even have to wait a week to get that 50 from an alt or bother to level the alt. just kill sneaky disciples and let the ap roll in. I got 90 ap in a day once and I was barely trying

nevyn25
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Arjune wrote: »

There's also the adv baltane seals, and even potentially a celtic chain as well as the ap. But seeing as how counterattack takes like 3 mins to run, and can only be done every 36 mins hopping on a side character and getting a few levels while it's on cooldown is killing 2 birds with one stone.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    Doing a full completion of Knights of the round table gives 3-6 AP per run iirc.
  • NixonPlsNixonPls
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Thats alot of work lmao
  • HellkaizerHellkaizer
    NixonPls wrote: »
    Thats alot of work lmao

Leveling a side character to level 50 once a week isn't a lot of work tho
    MizukiHayama
  • MizukiHayamaMizukiHayama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,730
    Hellkaizer wrote: »
    NixonPls wrote: »
    Thats alot of work lmao

Leveling a side character to level 50 once a week isn't a lot of work tho

I just use 2 side charas, do saga 7 with both and I'm done for the week.