Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

G11 - Hotcake of Love

ZebbxZebbx
in Help
KILL ME! why does this still exist?
need 5 stars for the quest to complete,
Fairly simple idea, but if the silverware dies -
you cant get 5 stars.
Quest is killing me, i've had it for years now. lol
if by chance anyone has a Hotcake of love i can borrow,
according to the wiki it's not consumed i'll give it back. o-o

Comments

• HellkaizerHellkaizer
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,305
    Zebbx wrote: »
    you cant get 5 stars.

Do you have tasting ranked? It makes the kitchen dungeons VASTLY easier.
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Zebbx wrote: »
    you cant get 5 stars.

You're supposed to kill the silverware, it drops a temporary sword that allows you to chip away at the food's defenses.
    And if it dies in the circle it has ZERO effect on the score, positive or negative.

And the silverware itself doesn't have the chip-away effect.

Also, barring all that, you can try methods that ignore defense/protection for the most part.
    Like pets that do AoE attacks upon summon, like the free Pegasus you get from doing the Saga questline.
    Or the Dance of Death skill from Memento.
    Or Hydra Transmutation.
  • MegasoulMegasoul
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,735
    I'm also fairly certain that rats do not spawn in Hotcake of Love's cooking dungeon, so with or without tasting a 5-star or 4-star is extremely simple. I'll admit that using pet summon attacks can greatly speed up any cooking dungeon, though.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    You can also check the recipe's ratios via Mission Info in the upper right corner.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    edited July 9, 2018
    and last but not least, make sure your timing is correct. missing the specified time reduces way more points than not getting the right amount of ingredients. so make sure to keep an eye out for that 7 minute mark
    TwelieVeylaineAeolys
  • MushroomersMushroomers
    Mabinogi Rep: 100
    I figured out what problem people might be having. If you're looking at the wiki for G11 the wording makes it sound like you have to hit the wooden spoon within 7 minutes when you're actually supposed to hit it at 7 minutes.

Once you get the ratio right or fairly close divine link a weak pet to draw aggro and wait for the the 7 minute mark. Kill any silverware so they dont mess up the ratio, hope Glewyas gets knocked out, and boom you've done it!